e.l.f. Cosmetics Natural Mineral Pearls uploaded by Enie B.e.l.f. Cosmetics Natural Mineral Pearls uploaded by Sarah F.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #59 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

short description is not available

Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Reseda, CA
Review for: Natural
I really enjoyed using this product. The e.l.f. cosmetics natural minerals pearls works great. I liked how it it's with my skin tone. The product gives you a natural glow. I like to use this product when I feel like doing a natural look. The mineral pearls have such good pigmentation and applies on great on the skin.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Review for: Natural
I like e.l.f. pearls - but I like the natural which is more like a bronze - but very light. My elderly complexion looks best with only a hint of color and no make up that settles into the lines. I think the skin balancing would be too light - plus it is a little more here than I am used to paying.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
new york, NY
Review for: Natural
Wow! These are sooo great and honestly they are just as good as the more expensive versions. I think this is about six dollars and you cannot beat that. The consistency is great and it has a nice finish. I also love that there is no fragrance because many powders I have tried ate scented.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Natural
I forgot to pack any sort of blush or highlighter on a recent trip and I had heard good things about the ELF pearls so I figured it was a good chance to try them. I am very fair skinned and I could barely tell any product was on my face. Another downside was that they were very messy!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Natural
This brand has really stepped up their game. This product gets the job done and is good for controlling oil. It is very easy to apply and the packaging is cute. The con would be that it does not work as good as other setting powders I use but I do recommend it to those on a budget.
Sneha P.
Sneha P.
N Bellmore, NY
Review for: Natural
This product is a such a contender for Bare Minerals products. These two are definitely neck and neck and while this particular product isn't the best on the market, it does a pretty good job considering how much it usually costs in the store.
kaydee r.
kaydee r.
Review for: Natural
is this really good for dry skin and does it apply easily to the skin ? i have tried a bunch and they weren't shimmer and didnt look natural does this one ? and is it good for oily skin because i get oily around the nose
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Natural
This is an awesome product! I use this as a highlighter and can I just brag that it does its job perfectly well! I recommend this to any girl who is wanting to give it a try. You won't miss out! Plus it's also rainbow!
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Natural
You can't go wrong with the ELF pearls. It blends out amazing and gives such a beautiful glow to the face. I highly suggest it! You definitely won't regret your purchase with this product or anything from this brand.
Malen E.
Malen E.
Laurel Hill, NC
Review for: Natural
I love elf cosmetics ! And this one is so adorable like is cute and handy , I got it from ulta and it stays on all day , vey eassy to apply , I recommend this product! My mom uses it too now so I'll repeat too
Amy Jo O.
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Julie M.
Julie M.
I love the look of these. Do they work well??