BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in False Lashes

No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash 3pk. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again. Set includes: Pair of False Lashes Contour Tray Lash Adhesive Gel How to use: Gently remove lash from tray. Pierce the top of the adhesive tube and apply a thin amount of glue along the entire length of the lash strip. Allow glue to sit until tacky, then place lashes as close to the baseline of your own lashes as possible, working from the center out. Hold the lash in place for a few seconds until the lash strip has a chance to hold. Apply a volumizing mascara if desired. To remove lashes hold a warm damp towel to the eye and gently peel off false lashes from the root. Replace on contour tray for reshaping and continuous wear.

Buy on Target*
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
Okay, let me say that the price of these is unbeatable. The quality of them is pretty good too, I can't attest for the glue because I don't use the tube that it comes with. But the one thing I really dislike it that the lash band is so dark. It's really easy to see that you are wearing fake lashes with these, so you might as well just use the dramatic ones. These would be perfect for say a costume, or just a one time use, but for avid lash wearers, there are much better alternatives.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Waterloo, OH
For a starter with lashes, I could tell you that this isn't what you want to start with. Trust me the price is great but I've noticed that they were extremely hard to apply just because they really have no shape. They just kinda flop around lol, they started to peel off throughout the day but once they're on, they're really not that bad looking, if you know how to apply them, then there are decent for the price
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY
Where do i begin i absolutely love these lashes because they looks natural but still give you that flare you need! I like to use fake lashes for special occasions or when i cosplay at anime conventions! These have a nice black band that holds the lashes together so you dont see it with my black winged eyeliner making them look more realistic! They are also a super good price and would definitely recommend!
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Montrose, CO
These lashes retail for lile a dollar. Honestly I only use these for when I really run out. They're pretty cheap and only last one use but you do get what you pay for. The glue absolutly is terrible but if your a begginer wanting to learn how to apply lashes these are great for practice! It's how I learned too! I'd just recomend getting a different glue.
Cristal Z.
Cristal Z.
Las Vegas, NV
its ok for a one day or mabye two days look but im not a fan its not that bad but i do look for quality.the packaging is cute and simple. i tried it twice and its very hard to put on at first. different in the way the band hold on the hair also the lash looks fake its not that natural. i would not recommend i would prefer something better.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
N Bonneville, WA
These were the first ever lashes I used, and they are awesome for beginner falsifying wearers. Not only are they super cheap ($1) but the strip is thick so you have more room for glue. The strip is also the downfall because you cannot wear them without eyeliner. Other than the strip being to thick to wear by themselves they are great!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Rochester, NY
Lashes are a great length and can easily be trimmed to the right length. They stay on and are light enough that I don't mind wearing them all day. I've gotten so many compliments on the lashes and for a dollar, I really like them. The only thing is the glue that is included is not that great, and I recommend using a different glue.
Adrii P.
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
My eyelashes are something important that make my eyes look bigger and the makeup looks more beautiful. There are times if I use them more when I use my contact lenses. Since when one wears lenses battle I have bought but to put them to use with my lenses I cut them a little and they are still more natural my eyelashes
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
this product was OK wasn't the best the glue held up for Halloween and a wedding.easy to apply and use for the night. my eye color is brown and made my eyes pop. it was long lasting for the 3 days i had to wear them so yea. defiantly a buy again for me because of the price great value for the price.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love love love elf lashes. Not only are they super inexpensive but they also don't cover your eyes and you can actually see out of them! My go to brand when I want to pump up my look. Definitely not a everyday lash but when you need something a little extra these will be perfect!
Nati F.
Nati F.
Do these really look natural on? I've always come across these lashes but the lashes appear to have a plastic/shiny look to them.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Could you reuse these if you clean them?
Colleena R.
Colleena R.
Bonnie, IL
I am a bit of a klutz and was wondering if these can be removed and replaced until I get them right?
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
How difficult is it to put on false lashes? I've always wanted to try them to get some extra length but I'm too afraid of messing them up, any advice?
Lupe A.