Molly S.
Molly S.

Would they last if you reapplied topcoat every other day or so? I heard you're supposed to do that in general with nail polish.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Jan. 1, 2013, 6:37 p.m.
Don't waste your money Molly. Elf does have some products that I like but the polish chips right away even with expensive top coats. Hope this helps.
Tina J.
Tina J.
Dec. 18, 2012, 8:41 p.m.
I disagree. I put 2-3 coats then a clear top coat due to any outside damages. It lasts anywhere from 3-5 days for me. I think that's pretty reasonable.
Sahara P.
Sahara P.
Dec. 3, 2012, 8:27 a.m.
I have tried that with both of my elf nail polishes, it did make the nail polish last a few days longer
Arelis S.
Arelis S.
Nov. 26, 2012, 4:50 p.m.
For me I find that ELF nail polish last for about a week but for me when I do my nails with ELF nail polish I put a under clear coat to protect my nail and the color that is going to be placed on top of my nails. Then I apply the color twice or maybe 3 times then I use a clear top coat to make sure they will last. And BOOM they last for a week or so.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Nov. 18, 2012, 2:45 p.m.
Hey Molly :) That's true you're supposed to do that, and in general it does work. But the e.l.f nail polish are kinda cheap and they don't last more than one day.

Join Now