11 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Nail Polish
3.64 / 5 based on 666 Reviews
This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting color with high shine. The bristle design glides color on flawlessly, and quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Infused with Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails.see more...
Top Questions See all 336 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Nail Polish
- "It applies smoothly, doesn't streak, is easily build able without clumps, dries fairly quickly, stays on with a top coat just as long as more expensive polishes, and has a different and less strong scent as traditional nail polishes." in 15 reviews
- "Besides that Golden Goddess a gold glitter is a pretty color and since the base of it is clear the formula was good. " in 5 reviews
- "ELF offers a great variety of colors but what I have found with this product is that it chips easily and you have to do multiple coats to make sure that the color is even throughout. " in 5 reviews
- "This is inexpensive, and the color is pretty nice, but it wears off very easily and takes like three coats before it looks nice." in 5 reviews
- "This nail polish is great if you just want to keep it on for a few days, it doesn't last very long but its really pretty and really cheap and there are so many colors!" in 5 reviews
Review for: Moonlight more...
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.!!!! You wouldn't necessarily think E.L.F would have good quality nail polish due to its AMAZING price but wow does it shine/last. I applied this on Thanksgiving and it only started chipping around the 10th of this month which is great. Today marks almost a month and i only have maybe 4-5 small (barely noticeable) chips near the tip corners. I have a newborn baby so I'm constantly using my hands with washing bottles and changing diapers and this polish keeps its color on well. The color is fantastic as well! Like a shimmer pink/white if that makes sense.
Review for: Essential, Essential, Other more...
For $1, these are great. They have a lot of fun colors and they apply nicely. They don't last very long, but they do look nice while they are on. I found that the bottles dried out quickly, so they didn't have that long of a shelf life, but they were a great way to try out some new colors!
Some of these are good, some are not. The colors are beautiful and vibrant, but some go on better than others, depending on if the brush wants to cooperate. I'm definitely not a fan of the brushes. They clump and they're small.
Review for: Purple more...
This is a gorgeous color, and the brush is surprisingly good at even distribution of color. I don’t like the formulation however. It dries quickly but it’s also super thin and gets streaky regardless of how many coats I apply. I’d pass on this one unless you’re gifting it for a young kid who wants to play with colors.
Review for: Other more...
I got these after Christmas and I got them for my girls. We painted one layer and it was super thin. So 2 layers would be best. I can’t speak on how durable they are because kids are rough and it’s hand washing season BUT I do like the colors and it stayed on toes well (mine and girls)
Review for: Essential more...
I enjoy using Elf brand nail polish due to the fact that it stays on my nails for a while and it does not chip. I have also used their clear coat and it helps keep my nails soft and shiny. I have received many compliments on my nails when i use this product.
I love the variety it had on my packet. I just was so happy on the way that the color came out to be. It was just a great shine and it stays there for a long time
Review for: Glitter more...
I wasn't really sure what to expect with ELF's nail polish but I was pleasantly surprised! The polish has a thicker consistency but it applies easily on the nails with no streaking, & you reach full opacity after two coats. I will be buying more!
Q & A
Does this chip easily? How long do these colors typically last?
Where can i get this?
Would you guys buy these as a gift set?
Does this chip easy?
Would you buy this nail polish one more time?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos