BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting color with high shine. The bristle design glides color on flawlessly, and quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Infused with Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails.

• Does this chip easily? How long do these colors typically last?30 Answers
  • Are these good in pigment or do you have to apply two or more coa...2 Answers
  • My nail polish isnt as good as the reviews were. Im hoping e.l.f ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It applies smoothly, doesn't streak, is easily build able without clumps, dries fairly quickly, stays on with a top coat just as long as more expensive polishes, and has a different and less strong scent as traditional nail polishes." in 15 reviews
  • "Besides that Golden Goddess a gold glitter is a pretty color and since the base of it is clear the formula was good. " in 5 reviews
  • "ELF offers a great variety of colors but what I have found with this product is that it chips easily and you have to do multiple coats to make sure that the color is even throughout. " in 5 reviews
  • "This is inexpensive, and the color is pretty nice, but it wears off very easily and takes like three coats before it looks nice." in 5 reviews
  • "This nail polish is great if you just want to keep it on for a few days, it doesn't last very long but its really pretty and really cheap and there are so many colors!" in 5 reviews
Amy R.
Review for: Moonlight more...
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.!!!! You wouldn't necessarily think E.L.F would have good quality nail polish due to its AMAZING price but wow does it shine/last. I applied this on Thanksgiving and it only started chipping around the 10th of this month which is great. Today marks almost a month and i only have maybe 4-5 small (barely noticeable) chips near the tip corners. I have a newborn baby so I'm constantly using my hands with washing bottles and changing diapers and this polish keeps its color on well. The color is fantastic as well! Like a shimmer pink/white if that makes sense.
Mandy D.
Review for: Other more...
I got these after Christmas and I got them for my girls. We painted one layer and it was super thin. So 2 layers would be best. I can’t speak on how durable they are because kids are rough and it’s hand washing season BUT I do like the colors and it stayed on toes well (mine and girls)
Sheena B.
Review for: Purple more...
This is a gorgeous color, and the brush is surprisingly good at even distribution of color. I don’t like the formulation however. It dries quickly but it’s also super thin and gets streaky regardless of how many coats I apply. I’d pass on this one unless you’re gifting it for a young kid who wants to play with colors.
Angelina S.
Johnson City
Review for: Essential more...
I enjoy using Elf brand nail polish due to the fact that it stays on my nails for a while and it does not chip. I have also used their clear coat and it helps keep my nails soft and shiny. I have received many compliments on my nails when i use this product.
Smarlin E.
Bronx
I love the variety it had on my packet. I just was so happy on the way that the color came out to be. It was just a great shine and it stays there for a long time
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Glitter more...
I wasn't really sure what to expect with ELF's nail polish but I was pleasantly surprised! The polish has a thicker consistency but it applies easily on the nails with no streaking, & you reach full opacity after two coats. I will be buying more!
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Golden Goddess more...
I rarely paint my nails, but i tried this on top of some acrylic nails , and it crumbled within 30 mins of putting it on. The pigment lacks , which means 5 to 6 layers before completing, and it just does not work for me
Brittany W.
My nails chip very easily when I'm wearing polish. I've purchased higher end brands and lower end, and no matter what, even with a base and top coat, my polish chips. I also suffer from a couple auto immune diseases, that leave my nails very weak, so having gel, acrylic, powdered polishes from the salon isn't the greatest for me. So, I stumbled upon some ELF polish on a discount at the end of the holiday. And I love these polishes. They're extremely affordable, on or off sale, and the quality is actually really nice! I'm obsessed with this particular shade, "Blush", which is metallic and resembles like a rose gold. It's gorgeous. My nails still chip while wearing this, but I can go for about a day and a half prior to chipping, which is good for me.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
If you're looking for a great nail polish that goes on easily, dries quickly, and lasts a long time... Get something else. The colors are great, and they transfer from bottle to nail really well. But they are difficult to apply - at least three coats - and then they take forever to dry. Once dried, they are still sticky and they chip, scuff, and scratch easily. I won't be buying again. I'll probably use these for brief wear.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Essential more...
For the price these aren't bad polishes at all. The paint is relatively thick and two coats suffice for a nice look. They don't chip as easily as some but they aren't gel so it's to be expected. They come in a nice selection of colors. The formula and quality of the paint is pretty long lasting as well. I've had it for over a year and it hasn't separately yet. The applicator is also good.
Claire R.
Does this chip easily? How long do these colors typically last?
Cassidy L.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can i get this?
Cristina E.
Would you guys buy these as a gift set?
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
Does this chip easy?
idalia r.
Passaic, NJ
Would you buy this nail polish one more time?