Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick

Monochromatic Multi Stick

Have you tried Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick as a blush? I absolutely love using it for a natural look !
Is this product pretty pigmented or more sheer/buildable? Also is it patchy? Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick want to find an affordable blush stick that doesn’t look patchy over my face makeup :) e.l.f. Cosmetics All Over Color Stick
Does anyone else think this product has a chalk like feel? I like the color but when I run the top of the blush stick it feels chalky.
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick!
Lheanna G.
Milpitas
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Lheanna G.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE THIS BLUSH. it can have a lot of glitter sometimes but its so easy to apply and i love the packaging. It is also very affordable and I would highly recommend getting this product. Let me know other blushes i should try! #blush #beauty #makeup #elf #fashion #like #followme Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick
Mona V.
Weston, WV
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Mona V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! It has a shimmer to it but it's not too much. It goes on smooth and easily blends to give you a great looking blush. I also have used this on my lips and eyes. I am definitely buying it again.
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cream blush stick. Dazzling Peony is a beautiful pink with a hint of mauve. It doesn’t move my foundation around . It’s not sticky at all. It applies completely dry. Great formula. It feels like my skin after application. It stays on my skin for awhile. Someone told me that it’s also beautiful as a lipstick and a cream shadow.
Nashla S.
Bronx, NY
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Nashla S.
I expected more from this but when I applied it it shows but when you blend it it smears off and it’s just bad. It rubs off and it’s not worth buying it.
Lindsay S.
Colorado
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Lindsay S.
I’m obsessed with this little thing! The color is gorgeous and subtle on the skin, but easily buildable. Today I used it on my eyes, lips, and cheeks. It’s such a beautiful and soft monochrome look. It gave my cheeks a nice natural glow so I didn’t even use highlighter. This thing is incredible for the price. Definitely pick one up and give it a try!
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Jennifer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Picked up bronzed cherry. When applying with a sponge, it removed the foundation underneath. Worked best with a stipple brush. Didn't love how metallic it was. However, I can't deny that it gives a fresh faced complexion! Looked nice in the lips as well! Most likely would not buy again.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: CVS
Super cute in peach that's a newer formula by ELF cosmetics that I found for under 5$ at my local CVS! I've started to notice them carrying the same things I usually pay to order online for a fraction of the cost.. I really like this as it's a quicker way to apply blush (advertisement says it has multiple ways of use but personally it's a cute blush). The only downside I'd say is if your looking for a matte finish as blush this won't be your product bc it def gives off a shine that doesn't seem to be able to matte but it does say it's "glistening" so I should have thought that one through lol (but I've had luck if I use it under my baking powder bc sometimes I don't like the high gloss look to my face).. My first purchase from the ELF brand tho & for the price point it isn't a bad find for an on the go in a hurry sorta day!
Viktoria V.
Kansas City, MO
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Viktoria V.
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Viktoria V.
Purchased at: Target
A cream to powder light shimmer multi stick that can be used on your eyes, cheeks and lips. Blended out easily and didn’t crease on my eyelids. Can be applied with a sponge, brush or fingers. Fingers worked best for me. This is such a simple product that gives a soft glowy monochromatic look. Great to use if you’re short on time or if you know you’re about to bump into someone you know and you want to perk up your current look. Ooh or the beach! Summer get here faster! Easy to reapply or touch up through out the day which is good because the biggest downfall is it doesn’t last all day - a few hours tops. I’ll definitely be popping these in my purse!
Stephanie M.
Greer, SC
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is very versatile. It’s a beautiful rose with a slight gold shimmer. I use it on my eyelids and cheeks. I have found that I don’t like it on the lips because it turns a baby pink color.
Yuliya P.
Hst Newcastle, DE
Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick uploaded by Yuliya P.
I have a Multi stick in Glistening peach shade. I wasn’t expecting much while ordering, I have a Milk makeup multipurpose blush and lip stick and expected this to be even half like that product. But surprisingly I was very satisfied without the purchase. The shade is peachy with a golden shimmer which I love! The stick is quite pigmented, I expected a more sheer and transparent color. You can use it as a blush and highlighter as it has shimmery particles, as a mono eyelid color and even for lips to create a nomakeup makeup. Will buy another one in a more pinkish/reddish shade!