19 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! The velvety, satin texture glides on lips with vibrant color and luminous shine. Enriched with Shea and Vitamins A, C, & E to nourish and hydrate the lips. The rich, creamy formula seals in moisture for long-lasting wear and comfort. Color: Party in the Buff.

• Please tell me how I can get it😢😢😥😥?????????? I WANT IT!!!!😵1 Answers
  • Does this have a matte finish and does it last long?2 Answers
  • Does this product work well and does it feel really dry after awhile??2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
E.l.f. recently sent me a box of these as a free perk from their new rewards program. I've tried other lipsticks from their brand in the past but not these. These ones are pretty middle-of-the-pack as far as pricing goes. e.l.f. makes lipsticks for a couple bucks cheaper, and a couple bucks more expensive as well (these are $3). As far as quality, I'm just going to say if you prefer matte, super long-lasting lip products, this lipstick is not for you. But I personally really like them. They have a slightly satiny finish, and feel really comfortable on the lips and not dry at all. They don't last as long as matte lipsticks, so reapplications are required every once in a while, but that doesn't bother me. I received these in the colors Ravishing Rose, In The Nude, Marsala Blush, and Berry Kiss. My favorite is definitely Marsala Blush; I plan on stocking up on a few of those on my next order. Overall this lipstick isn't for everyone, but I am a fan.
Verniajzah M.
Verniajzah M.
Cleveland, OH
I am currently rocking the Red Carpet red shade and I love it. I purchased mine at Old Navy for $4 and I feel it's worth it. Packaging is simple and easy to open. This lipstick is great for everyday or casual wear because it is not very matted or pigmented. If you love that pigmented look that makes your lips pop out in color this product isn't for you but it's perfect for me because while I like color I'm not into the matte look. It is smooth to put on and it doesn't leave that chalky, dry feeling and doesn't crease on your lips. It really does moisturize too. My lips tend to dry very easily and chaps up but this lipstick hides it well and by the time it wears off, my dry skin does too. While it doesn't last all day long throughout eating and drinking, it still great for casual use because the application is so easy. I can't wait to try the other colors!
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Rosy-Go-Round
I really enjoyed the pigmentation and ease of applying Wink Pink and Rosy-Go-Round. I did not like Party in the Buff because it was very patchy and hard to apply an even coat to the lips. As claimed, I found these lipsticks to be very moisturizing and they provided a nice sheen to the lips. In my opinion, they sort of felt more like a lip balm than a traditional lipstick. They have a lot of slip and as a result can be a little messy. I also found that the color pigmentation of Rosy-Go-Round lasted much longer on my lips than the other two shades which I found I had to reapply fairly often to maintain the color. Overall, I think the quality of these lipsticks vary greatly between shades. I really like and recommend the shades Wink Pink and Rosy-Go-Round, but Party in the Buff was definitely a miss in my opinion because it applied very patchy to the lips.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I got this in the shade Wink Pink, and I am thoroughly unimpressed, even for the price. The only thing that I like about it is that it smells really good - it smells like straight up sugar. The scent is identical to the scent of their original Lip Exfoliator. However, the one I got had almost zero pigmentation, and it's so stiff that it feels like I'm rubbing a crayola crayon on my lips. It just isn't creamy, isn't moisturizing, and made my lips look flaky and gross. It looks and feels very cheap, which it is of course, but I definitely don't think it's worth the three dollars. I love elf, but this is a definite miss for me.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Review for: Ravishing Rose
This lipstick is awesome! I got mine at CVS for three dollars and it surpassed my expectations! It has beautiful modern black packaging and beautiful pigmentation! I have multiple colors of this lipstick and I love every single one! I love the matte ones as well. This color is a beautiful pinky reddish mauve and is beautiful! It is very moisturizing and it stays on for a while. I do find that I have to reapply halfway through the day but it doesn't cake up and look nasty like some lipsticks do. I would highly recommend this lipstick, as well as other elf lipsticks!
Reyna R.
Reyna R.
Okay I'm going to be honest with this product, I don't know if it was the one I bought or something but it had a weird smell to it not a terrible I wouldn't buy or wear this but more of a " hmm" smell, the colors are great for an everyday look because they are very beautiful on the lips go with any look. The lighter shades are my to go to lipsticks because they give you such a natural finish which is what I'm all for. Do I recommend this well yes I do, because the smell isn't a 'omg I'm going to die' smell which anyone can live with
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I have never met an Elf lip product that I was inclined to rave about. Pigmentation is average for a low cost brand. As with any brand, some shades are better than others. Of all the shades I purchased, I kept Wink Pink (a MLBB shade) and Southern Bell. (have yet to try Southern Bell, but its another natural shade with a more peachy hue.) I do love the scent of these lipsticks. I do not find them to be hydrating.
Wet n' wild, Nyx or Broadway Colors (Dollar General) all offer excellent, cheap lipsticks if you are on a tight budget.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
This is pretty good for such cheap lipstick. It really is moisturizing. I don't really care to put on more than one layer of it because it can get a bit weird and patchy and make a mess. I will say that I was in total shock at how long the color lasts. I feel as thought this acts as a lip tint in a way. The colors are very pretty. They almost have a satiny finish to them. I would recommend them for a low cost lipstick that gets the job done. I like this for an everyday lipstick. I love that it isn't drying at all.
Kaley P.
Kaley P.
Review for: Red Carpet
I usually do not buy bright red lip sticks. I received this lip color in a kit that I purchased online. Red usually washes me out because of my pale skin, but this one is very fun. I feel like a disney princess when I wear it. Its not my every day lip, but I absolutely love to wear it here and there. It goes on soo smoothly and it's like butter on the lips! It also has a really good smell to it, oddly enough. Kind of like vanilla. Also the bottom comes off and is a separate lip gloss!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Five Stars! Love love love this lipstick! I'm a huge fan of all other E.l.f products, but i had yet to try any lipsticks. I did a little research on youtube to see which of their lip products had a higher success rate I guess you would say? Everyone was raving about these moisturizing lipsticks. For $2-3, you can't beat it! They are indeed very moisturizing, and the pigment is insane! I have the Bold Berry and i'm in love with it! I have Party In The Buff and am excited to try it!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
Does this lipstick actually leave your lips feeling moisturized?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
birmingham, AL
I can't seem to find these at my local Targets.. Has anyone bought them there before??
Mariela Z.
Mariela Z.
Selma, CA
I been looking for a e.l.f Cosmetic Moisturizing lipstick but I would like to know if anymore has tried it or something that can give me advice on how it is and how it works .
zaneta r.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
Is it smooth or more like plastic? some cheap lipsticks feel gross when put on. does it have a smell?
Salma M.
Salma M.
De Queen, AR
How does this product feel on you lips ? I haven't tried a moisturizing lipstick before ..