BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The velvety, satin texture glides on lips with vibrant color and luminous shine. Enriched with Shea and Vitamins A, C, & E to nourish and hydrate the lips. The rich, creamy formula seals in moisture for long-lasting wear and comfort.

How To Use:

Apply To Lips Directly From The Tube Or Use A Lip Brush For Precise Definition.
For Feather Proof Results, Outline Lips With Our Lip Lock Pencil.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Polybutene, Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Neotame, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

• How do you open the bottom because I can't get mine opened!3 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick I’ve heard good a...3 Answers
  • Please tell me how I can get it😢😢😥😥?????????? I WANT IT!!!!😵5 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick
  • "WOW. Can we talk about how moisturizing this lipstick is? I wore it to lunch with some girlfriends and not only did it feel great with minimal bleeding, it lasted pretty well through eating and a margarita! " in 415 reviews
  • "OMG I am obsessed with this lipstick! I own this one and a few more colors, but this is my go to lipstick! So creamy and opaque! I'm almost out of it and only had it since Fall last year. These are awesome!" in 142 reviews
  • "I love the texture of these lipsticks. They feel hydrating on the lips and the colour pay off is great! The only downfall is the fact that they're not very long wearing. That's to come with the territory though - hydrating doesn't equal long lasting. " in 90 reviews
Abby W.
Woodville
Review for: Ravishing Rose more...
When it says moisturizing lipstick it isn’t kidding. This is a very creamy feeling lipstick and it actually does leaving your lips feeling pretty moisturized. I’m not super big on the smear effect this lipstick has. I like for my lipsticks to dry a little so they won’t smear if I bump my lips. This is also a sorta statement making color, I thought it might be a little more natural but it is much darker than i thought it would be
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Party in the Buff, Other more...
For such a cheap price point these lipsticks are perfect for every day wear and beyond amazing to keep in your purse. Wink pink was not a choice to select the color but it's the perfect Rosey pink for all skin tones. Party in the buff is a pale peachy orangish shade that is only good for lighter skin tones. These are very moisturizing and good for all year round and there's a cool trick with these that allot of people don't know. The square on the bottom can be pulled off and it has some really good Chapstick type lipstick you can use for during the day and certain shades of the lipstick have a bottom color that is beyond amazing for a cream blush or cream base for eyeshadow. I want to buy every single color.
Caitlin H.
Knoxville
I like to think I look best in darker lip colors and this hits the ball out of the park! It's smooth and creamy and never fails to pull a look together! Using it is as simple as riding a bike! Just pull it open, twist up and apply! I would recommend this one to anyone who is looking for a darker color to spice up their lives!
NiaRae A.
Purchased at: Target
I own the Razzle Dazzle Red and I love the way the pigment sits on my lips. It's so weird because the lipstick has some kind of taste to it's nothing bad, kind of cherry flavor. I like to use it in the winter especially because it keeps my lips moisturized to the 10. If you have a small budget for make up, I highly recommend.
Olivia L.
Hoover,Alabama
Review for: Pink Minx more...
The E.L.F Moisturizing Lipstick is the BEST lipstick to buy on a budget. Very moisturizing and also very pigmented. This lip stick doesn’t get on your teeth and also has extra product on the bottom if you want to test the lipstick out. Has a lot of shades and is also very inexpensive. This product also smells really good.
Yiliam 🌻.
La vista , NE
E.L.F. and I have a love affair. Since I started falling more and more with makeup this was my go to brand because of price point of course. The lipsticks are greatttttt, so affordable, and so many cute colors! You can build a collection you’ll be happy about quick and good quality!
Astrid🌹 G.
White Plains
I absolutely love this lipstick. It is so moisturizing and I love the tint it leaves on my lips. It is very affordable and I would definitely buy it again. I like the packaging it comes in. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good moisturizing lipstick.
Leslie M.
Wayne
Purchased at: Target
I have two of these (the pink pictured & a blood red). Feels so comfortable on your lips it's almost like your just wearing balm. The colors are rich, definitely not sheer! & This lipstick lasted for 4 hours without needing a touch up! I highly recommend these!
Stephanie D.
Baltimore
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Black Out more...
I love ELF products because they are super adorable and affordable. They aren’t too cheap like wet in wild (extremely bad) and not like kat Von d (extremely amazing but breaks the bank). It’s def comparable to NYX with pricing and quality. I love both brands
Alyxandria C.
Mooresville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Flirty & Fabulous more...
Great color very vibrant and super smooth consistency and texture. I love this product, paired with some translucent powder is perfect. The taste is also good. I usually have problems trying to find a lipstick that tastes good but this one is perfect.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
Does this lipstick actually leave your lips feeling moisturized?
jessica c.
birmingham, AL
I can't seem to find these at my local Targets.. Has anyone bought them there before??
Mariela Z.
Selma , CA
I been looking for a e.l.f Cosmetic Moisturizing lipstick but I would like to know if anyone has tried it or someone that can give me some feedback on how it is and how it works .
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
Is it smooth or more like plastic? some cheap lipsticks feel gross when put on. does it have a smell?
Salma M.
De Queen, AR
How does this product feel on you lips ? I haven't tried a moisturizing lipstick before ..