MakeupLip MakeupLipsticke.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick

Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick

Moisturizing Lipstick

does lip masks work [product:elf-cosmetics-moisturizing-sleeping-mask] ?
[brand:shea-moisturee] ? i want very good lips moisturizer which one is the best?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick!
Product Highlights
WOW. Can we talk about how moisturizing this lipstick is? I wore it to lunch with some girlfriends and not only did it feel great with minimal bleeding, it lasted pretty well through eating and a margarita! in reviews
OMG I am obsessed with this lipstick! I own this one and a few more colors, but this is my go to lipstick! So creamy and opaque! I'm almost out of it and only had it since Fall last year. These are awesome!in reviews
...wearing. That's to come with the territory though - hydrating doesn't equal long lasting. in reviews
Beth L.
Cridersville, OH
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by Beth L.
Review for: Pink Minx
So I don't wear makeup, I think that is very important to say. I've worn make up a little in college but once I had my son I stopped (5 years ago). I decided that I wanted a change so I went back to E.L.F. since I was fairly familiar with the brand. Pink Minx matched the best with my skin. I was looking for a subtle change that compliments my skin to start with. The application was smooth and silky. The moisturizing lipstick was important to me because I was starting fresh, with no primer. My confidence skyrocketed. I was worried that the lipstick would be chunky or flakey or sticky, giving me clumps, then I would be done trying new makeup. I am so excited with my experience that I am going to try new shades or even move on to eyeliner, etc.
logan H.
Nederland, TX
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by logan H.
Review for: Flirty & Fabulous
My nick name is Lolo. You should definitely wear elf pink makeup set 😍. It is very nice packaging for your face and mine. I wouldn't need to improve this long lasting product. Wear pink baby! You will recommend this to others. I definitely buy this again.
Susan F.
sherwood
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by Susan F.
Review for: Ravishing Rose
This is a pretty good lipstick but definitely not my favorite ever. It was pretty nice to apply but not my favorite texture or feeling at all. It lasted pretty long but i dont know if i will purchase again or get a different color . Alright product.
Q  .
ByQ .
This product is a must buy. I may worn it it may smear but other than it’s fine. The packaging is amazing, and nice packaged. You can use it as a lipstick or if your tight on money you can use it as an eyeshadow. It last as long as you want.I would most definitely buy again.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by Christina C.
So i have a couple colors in these lipsticks. The newest i have recently bought is the "Flirty & Fabulous" which is an extreme barbie doll pink that is to DIE for! It is a BEAUTIFUL color, and LASTS as long as you want it to. I also have a nude, and a wine color. Im really not a fan of the wine color, but the flirty and fabulous is gorgeous. This is a really good lipstick. You could actually compare this to higher end lipsticks. It has beautiful pigmentation, it stains, so you dont have to keep reapplying, its cheap, and the quality is awesome. I would recommend applying a clear gloss over top the lipstick to give your lips a even more dramatic look. Im really in love with these lipsticks. E.l.f has good cosmetics. I own alot by them, and their lipsticks are definitely one of my favorites from the line. All women should be able to feel beautiful without going broke over a piece of makeup. 💛
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by Mary F.
Review for: Cheeky
Amazing moisturizing lipstick has such amazing colors and just glides on the lips like butter. I really like that my lips don’t dry out and start to look chapped when I’m wearing this lipstick and the color lasts on my lips for a good amount of time. Even reapplying is a breeze. These lip sticks are super affordable and of phenomenal quality.
Yessy G.
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by Yessy G.
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by Yessy G.
Oh...My....God! If elf can send me a lip vault to do a review I would be super happy. I got the lip shade is vampy violet on there website. There dark shade is not patchy at all (which I am impressed because some stores have patchy). It is very opaque and very comfortable on the lips this does come off when you eat and drink but reapplying it doesn’t make it patchy or off the color. Hands down a great affordable product and you should buy one and try for yourself. You won’t be disappointed. :) (This is the velvet matte not moisturizing lipstick).
Tes L.
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by Tes L.
❣❣❣SWIPE FOR MORE PICS❣❣❣ ~ ~PERSONAL PIC~ These Lipsticks Are💣 ~ 💄 E.L.F Moisturizing Lipstick *(From Left To Right) Bordeaux Beauty & Razzle Dazzle Red* 💄 ~ My Opinion/Review:: ●Smell- Kinda Like Cake Batter Or Vanilla ●Texture On Lips- Really Smooth/Soft ●Wear- Last About 6/7 Hours. If You're Eating Or Drinking They Last About 5 Hours. ●Pigmentation- Very Pigmented!! ●Overall- I Love These Lipsticks. They're Not Too Thick Or Heavy On Your Lips. Which Is A Big Factor For Me🙏 The Tube Is So Cute And Sturdy. I Can't Get Over How Pigmented They Are Even With Just 1 Application! The Only Minor Problems I Personally Have With These Lipsticks Are, It Keeps Getting On My Teeth Lol. No Matter How I Apply It I'll Check Back Every So Often & It'll Be On My Teeth Again🤷 & Its Kinda Greasier Than I Personally Like.😬 In Despite Of That These Are Definitely On My Favorites List🙌😇💄💎 From 1-10 I Give Them A Strong 8 ~
Emily H.
Jamestown, KY
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by Emily H.
I had always been afraid to invest in lipsticks because I wasn't sure how I felt about the colors on me. When I discovered ELF lipsticks, I could comfortably purchase at a very affordable price and the product is amazing! I will continue buying their lipsticks until the end of time! ❤️
Gabriela L.
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by Gabriela L.
Absolutely love this color. I for one love elf products they are fair priced and great products. I've tried a few of these lipsticks and I can't say I've liked them all but this wine color one is perfect. it keeps my lips from drying too! definitely great for only 3 bucks!!!

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lia R.
78 veronica street kloofendal rooderpoort Johannesburg
il y a un an
Melinda H. il y a 7 mois
Everyone has there own options I absolutely love ELF makeup products.
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Missy M. il y a un an
It is a good lipstick but it isn’t a 8 hour or 12 hour and would need reapplies after you eat or drink. Very rich color and nice moisturizer but if your looking for a long lasting product you do not need to reapply after beverages or meals (or long make out sessions haha) this isn’t it.
Veronica C.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 2 ans
Alicia W. il y a 2 ans
I have and they’re truly moisturizing. It sits comfortably on the lips and they’re pigmented😊
Noeli V.
Nashville, TN
il y a 2 ans
miranda R. il y a 2 ans
Nєναєн G.
Yuma
il y a 3 ans
Elf Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick I’ve heard good and bad things about this product so idk if I should get it. Is it really moisturizing or no
Elizabeth F. il y a 3 ans
I think Is A Great Product, I Use This Product A Lot You Can Try It And See If you like It or Not .