MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & Concealerse.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster

Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster

Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster

Tiene buena cobertura ?
I am very curious about [product:elf-cosmetics-mix-to-match-foundation-shade-adjuster]. Considering there is only cool or warm does this work for everyone?
Does this really work? Can you use with foundations other than elf brand ?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster!
Ewa B.
Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster uploaded by Ewa B.
Review for: Bronze
Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster Oh this thing is AMAZING! Not only adjusts your foundation shade but there is also no changing in properties of this foundation! I was quite unsure if this will work for me because I am pretty fair and cool toned (Fenty 120) but it works very well. And it’s super affordable too!
Laura J.
Orem, UT
Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster uploaded by Laura J.
Review for: Lighten
This shade adjuster is so great! I have a foundation that’s too dark for me, and I thought I couldn’t use it anymore, until I found this! It’s lightweight and super easy to mix, for an amazing price! Would totally buy it again.
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, MO
I like this foundation it is media coverage and goes on very smooth and gives a nice look and stays a good amount of time
Courtney B.
Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster uploaded by Courtney B.
Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster uploaded by Courtney B.
Does the job. My only problem is that they make your foundation or concealer a lil bit oily. Beat accordingly and you should be fine.
leoma E.
Astoria, OR
Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster uploaded by leoma E.
Review for: Lighten
I bought this to mix with a foundation I had bought online that ended up being to dark. I literally use one tiny drop and this stuff worked perfectly! I love this stuff and the little bottle has lasted me awhile. I would recommend to others and plan on buying again
Samantha S.
Seaford, DE
Review for: Bronze
I got this bc the shade of my foundation was too light for my skin over the summer..I didn’t even know they had a product like this but thank god they do! It’s light and mixes in well with ur foundation..all in all it’s a good product.
L B.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Lighten
Fix very well in my skin! I have a lot of problems during summer, because I sweat a lot, and this one coverage and fix very well
member-cb863
Review for: Lighten, Other
What I can say for this product.. i have dry skin with yello tone. My all foundation i got online that doesn't match my tone. This is money saver. The formula is much hydrating than L A Girl pigmentation. I love it.i tried to compare with LA girl, this product did not make my skin dry. The L.A girl pigmentation with Smashbox 16 hr hydration foundation, make my face dry patch. Elf has best price with best product.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,068 reviews
Review for: Lighten, Bronze
I have both the lighten and bronze shades and they are great for adjusting foundations that aren’t an exact shade match but also for making my foundations work when I want to do so of my friends makeup! They are super affordable and easy to use! It’s an intense enough adjusts that as long I’m not going to extreme it doesn’t really change my foundation texture and seems to work really well in a variety of products and could even work as a concealer in a pinch. I highly recommend them even just for adjusting your own makeup from winter to summer or if you are bad at color matching and buy online!
javeria A.
Parkville, MD
Review for: Deepen
This is a money saver especially if you work as makeup artist or you get tan easily this product will save you tons of money these are really pigmented you only need a little bit to mix in with foundation this don’t change formula of your foundation which is great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hannah N.
parkersburg, WV
il y a 2 ans
I am very curious about Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster. Considering there is only cool or warm does this work for everyone?
member-cb863 il y a un an
For natural  tone you need blue pigment,  but unfortunately  they dont have.
maddy V.
Tampa, FL
il y a 2 ans
Elf Cosmetics Mix to Match Foundation Shade Adjuster ? I have never ised this before I recieved one from elf can anyone tell me please? I don't really wear make just in occasions. Joy K.
Joy K. il y a 2 ans
Get the shade closest to your skin color and just go in slow! Apply and blend....also...go to Youtube for tutorial videos on how to use shade adjusters and best ways to apply foundations. Serious life saver hun. Hope this gives some hope!