MakeupFace MakeupFace Primere.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small

Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small

Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small

Is this product for combo skin? because I have a mix skin dry skin and oily
Does it dry out my skin?
Is this primer good for some one with dry skin and does it help the appearance of the foundation ?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small!
Product Highlights
i got this product from my job actually and the product works good on dry skin i’m not sure if it works for oily skin. this doesn’t have any sun protection but it’s easy to apply to the skin and blend in as well. i would buy again and try other elf primers as well&nbsp;<br>in reviews
Milpitas
Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small uploaded by Lheanna G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product especially the packaging, because it makes it so much easier to use from using a pump. The primer is great prep before putting on my makeup and I highly recommend getting this product! #primer #beauty #makeup #afforable #followme #elf
Greenville, NC
Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small uploaded by Jennifer W.
This product is amazing! I use this after I have cleansed and moisturized my face. Being almost middle age, I tend to have larger pores from acne. This primer shrinks my pores almost immediately and has my face looking just perfect!
Midway, KY
Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small uploaded by Lois Dayle R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My fave primer!! It fills my large pores, makes my skin look more polished, smoothens out my skin and gives my face a matte finish! This maybe cheap but I would never ever trade this with anything! That's how I love this so much! I'm an Elf girl!! 😍❤ #Elf
Keizer, OR
Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small uploaded by Miriam C.
I have enlarged pores so this primer helps me hide them and when I apply my makeup they are not so noticeable because it leaves a smooth appearance on my face. I don't feel like it's fully in control of my oily skin. but it is good and I recommend it.
I just got this primer to try for free in my E.L.F. VoxBox! Normally I go for mattifying primers (which usually tend to be thicker and white to provide a sort of absorbing barrier before the oil breaks through) This one seemed to be more for settling skin and filling in pores, but I can go 8 hours without blotting and I'm honestly so impressed by that. I don't have much problem with dry flaky skin as long as I exfoliate in the winter, so I can't tell you how it helps there but it is moisturizing and leaves that typical soft satin primer texture that helps makeup glide over your skin. I didn't expect it to have any oil control but surprisingly it definitely helps extend my foundation for my whole 8 hour shifts! I don't typically pay more than $6-7 dollars or so for my drugstore primers, and I'm still used to E.L.F. products being $1-$2... As another review mentioned, the packaging is misleading. There's a tube concealing the actual amount of primer actually there so it looks liek more. So I have to admit I'm not totally impressed by their price range anymore.
Watchung, NJ
Purchased at: Kohl's
I don’t always use face primer but when I’m looking for some extra staying power I typically go for this cost efficient primer. It’s smooth, not scented, and a little bit of product goes a long way. I’ll use a drop before starting up my natural look. Plus, the packaging is sleek and minimal. Highly recommend!
Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small uploaded by Daniela S.
It only takes a small amount of the product to have a glowing base for my makeup. I love this product highly recommended it.
Dallas, TX
Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small uploaded by Sandra D.
Purchased at: Target
What I like most about this Prime is that it does not leave my face greasy, it does not dry it out and I have used it for two weeks so far I am still trying it, I am not 100% sure, I do like it, but at the moment it is very well.
N Plainfield, NJ
Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small uploaded by Anahi A.
Purchased at: Target
This product is so beautiful.......it works super well for me ..........I love it....... I feel like my face is hydrated before putting on makeup.... I highly reccomend it....... the good thing about this is that it covers the pores
Elf Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small uploaded by Ashley M.
I really wanted to love this product- the price was good and it was easy to find in stores. Upon application, my skin felt really smooth and I was excited to see how it would work with my foundation. Unfortunately, it really didn't do anything. While it felt smooth...it did nothing for filling in lines, pores, wrinkles, etc. And at the end of the day my face felt SO dry. We're talking Sahara Desert dry. The second day was worse so I can't recommend this primer for people with normal skin. If you have super oily skin though, it may work.

885 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Birmingham, United kingdom