e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer

$6.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

This Mineral Infused Face Primer transforms your face into a flawless, smooth canvas ideal for long-lasting makeup application. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores, and fine lines.

How To Use:

1. Apply to clean skin prior to makeup application to prep skin.
  2. Use a small amount and blend evenly on your face.
  3. Use with a blending brush for flawless results.

1.01 fl. oz. (30mL)

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica

Do you recommend this?
Is this good for sensitive skin??
How does this compare to the poreless putty?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i got this product from my job actually and the product works good on dry skin i’m not sure if it works for oily skin. this doesn’t have any sun protection but it’s easy to apply to the skin and blend in as well. i would buy again and try other elf primers as well&nbsp;<br>” in 1,651 reviews
Portland, OR
Elf is a pretty dependable drugstore brand.  I wanted to review the tone adjusting violet colored face primer here but that wasn't an option.  That one I would give 4 stars to because I feel it really does adjust the tone of my face and brightens it to a soft glow.

The mineral infused primer is white and I thought it would add more brightness to my face but all it did was create a nice surface upon which to apply makeup and to even things about a bit.  I give it average marks.  For about the same price if not the same price I'd totally go with the violet tone adjusting primer by Elf.

Have fun experimenting with this line!

Have fun experimenting with this line!
Marion , VA
Love the formula of the E.L.F primers. Thus far I've tried the color correcting, mineral infused and lots of others. This one (mineral infused) reminds me alot of the Hourglass Veil primer, it may not be the exact same but when comparing the texture, consistency, how my foundation applies, and longevity of my foundation wear they are spot on. For nearly a tenth of the cost!! Definitely will continue to repurchase. Only warning I believe ppl should be aware of is if you are extremely prone to acne dont use a lot and make sure to cleanse your face well at end of your day to prevent your pores from being clogged and breaking out. e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer
I’m not sure how I feel about this product. I’ve been using it for probably around 4-5 months now and I loved it at first and now I’m not 100% sure. I have regular skin, not oily but not dry. When I use this primer it makes my makeup glide on and makes my skin feel so nice, but after about 3-4 hours my nose starts getting kind of oily. I’ve never had this problem and when I don’t use the primer I don’t get this problem so it has to be the primer. It makes my makeup look flawless and it’s so inexpensive, but I’m not sure if I’ll continue to use it or not.
I love this primer, and it's the one I repeatedly reach fo even when I have higher brands at my disposal. It gives my face a nice, matte, smooth look, and sometimes I will use it just to even things out, even if I'm not using foundation. I also like that it doesn't make my face oily or sticky, and it's inexpensive. I recommend it to everyone looking for a simple, easy primer.
Taylor
Great affordable primer for a woman on a budget that loves makeup but not the high price tags or perhaps someone starting out with makeup. Obviously there are better quality primers on the market, but for a price like ELF’s you still get a ready good product. Doesn’t really minimize pores but does create a god canvas for the rest of your makeup to stay on all day.
Clayton, NC
This primer makes your skin feel buttery and smooth which makes a nice base for your foundation but it did clog my pores. I had to stop using it because I always felt like I had to be extra diligent when cleaning my face and it still wouldn’t help as much as I wished it would. If your pores don’t clog easily this might work really well for you!
El Dorado
I currently use this primer the most before I put on any makeup. There is a downside, though. I get these dry areas on my cheek around my nose and after i have this on with my foundation, my dry spots are shown and it's cracky. I don't like this primer because of that. Other than that, my makeup in the non-dry areas stay on throughout the day.
Sumter
This was my first time using this product, and it was ok. It is a natural finish. This primer does not fill all the pores, and I have found that it does not set very well. I would not recommend this to anyone in search of a good, cheep primer.
Charlotte, MI
I like how this makes my skin soft. The biggest reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of how thick it is. It makes my skin feel a little more weighted and sometimes makes me feel like I have a crap ton of make up on why I put on so little make up. But other than that I love how it makes my face feel soft after using it.
Winston, Missouri
This primer is super good for the price. It feels very soft to the touch and definitely minimalizes my pores. A little goes a long way with this product. I find that too much will accentuate the texture on my face, but that problem is easily fixed. I'll buy this again if I'm in a hurry, but there are better primers out there.

836 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio, TX
4 months ago
Do you like the #influenster App? Influenster I’m considering becoming a part of community
Kristina B. • 4 months ago
I do like the app. I love cosmetics and trying new things. But I'll be honest. I have no clue how it works. I have received anything.