BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Mineral Infused Face Primer transforms your face into a flawless, smooth canvas ideal for long-lasting makeup application. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores, and fine lines.

How To Use:

1. Apply to clean skin prior to makeup application to prep skin.
  2. Use a small amount and blend evenly on your face.
  3. Use with a blending brush for flawless results.

1.01 fl. oz. (30mL)

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica

• What skin tone or type do you think this would not look g...2 Answers
  • Does this primer work well on oily skin? 30 Answers
  • Opinions on this primer?4 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer
  • "i got this product from my job actually and the product works good on dry skin i’m not sure if it works for oily skin. this doesn’t have any sun protection but it’s easy to apply to the skin and blend in as well. i would buy again and try other elf primers as well
    " in 1651 reviews
Gina J.
I'll start by saying that I was in absolute LUST with this product! Great price, great payoff, and I began reaching for it before my higher end primers that I use. I just went through the product relatively quickly, which I don't use a lot of product when I do, so it was a little puzzling. The texture was great, it didn't really do much for my redness, but I was willing to overlook it because it does work, fills in pores, and makes my foundation apply seamlessly, no creasing at all. UNTIL one day I dropped the pump and it fell apart, and I realized how LITTLE is in the actual pump. I should have read reviews because apparently this is a common problem. And for the price tag, I might as well actually spend the $25 a month on a primer that comes with MORE in the pump than what E.L.F. does by the time I repurchase throughout a month because there's so little in the package that you use it quickly. It was my own fault for not reading the volume on the packaging, but shame on E.L.F. for wasting that much plastic for THAT LITTLE product. Based on that, I won't repurchase. It's so wasteful, and also misleading. I was a little heartbroken when I saw how little there was and how cheated I felt by a company that I'd endorsed as a great alternative to higher end/over priced cosmetic products.
Corinne P.
Los Angeles
it is the first time I used a primer.  I do not like heavy products on my face so I never used primer or foundation.  I heard someone at the gym bragging about e.l.f. mineral infused face primer and for the price I decided to give it a try.  I was amazed at how silky this product felt on my skin.  It is so light and silky; it does not feel like I am wearing anything.  I do not use foundation so I applied powder and blush directly after applying the primer and the powder held better on my skin.  Since then I explored other primers that offer better coverage, but none of them have the silky quality of e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer.
Melissa M.
Flagstaff
I'll start by saying that this is the only primer I currently use. I don't find the smell to be weird, but the texture was a bit...confusing. It feels very oily when I pump it onto my fingers, but dries to a nice matte on the face. it makes my face feel super smooth and fills in some of my bigger pores. I find that a little goes a long way, so I'm happy with the price compared to the amount of product I get because it's lasted me a long time now. For makeup users on a budget or for those who don't wear makeup all the time, I would definitely recommend this primer. If you use primer every day...maybe invest a little bit more into a higher-end product.
Natalie H.
richmond
I typically do not like to spend a lot of money on primers and this one is supper affordable, comes with a lot of product and does the job. I have fairly large pores that can often be seen with just foundation, however this primer works to smooth over my pores, leaving my skin smooth, moisturized and ready to begin the rest of my makeup routine. It keeps my makeup in tact all day. I would highly recommend this product to makeup users on-the-go who do not have time to touch up their makeup as well as anyone who wants to create a great base for their makeup look! Love this product! Will be buying this again!
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
I've tried this product twice so far and by far I was very surprised by it. I wore it earlier this week for nearly 12 hours and when I arrived home my makeup still looked good. I had some shine but I didn't have any major issues. I liked that the primer didn't irritate my skin or feel heavy either. It glided well over my skin and didn't seem to have any interactions with my makeup. I used it as an eye primer this week and found that my eyeshadow stayed in place with little fall off. I liked that the primer was clear.
kao (.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! It is smooth silky and light and works well.

BUT! Make sure you know how much you're buying as the size of the container compared to how much is actually inside. The clearish outer part comes off and inside is another white cylinder. That cylinder is mostly empty, and there is barely anything in there. I would rather pay a little bit more to have the container actually filled up. But other than that it works pretty good for me.
Shunnie B.
['Toledo', 'OH'], OH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Primer! Immediately after application, my skin feels so soft! This s the first Primer I have used and I will not go to another. The Primer keeps my Make-Up look awesome all day all I have to do is blot it periodically! It also helps my Make-Up blend amazingly! Usually, it separates from my skin and looks lumpy but with this product, it looks smooth and applies my foundation smoothly!
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
While this product worked decently for me, I haven't bought it again. I went through several e.l.f primers and this one was my favorite. I then switched to Kat Von D because the bottles are bigger so they last me longer whereas e.l.f primers are a lot smaller and only last me for so long before I have to go and buy a whole new bottle. Definitely try this out though. The texture is kind of strange at first, because it's not oily but has a slight greasy feel to it, but makes your skin look smooth and flawless.
Valarie R.
I’m always searching for a primer that will reduce my redness but also smooth skin, this primer DOES smooth your skin. There is a green tint to it but it blends away so you’re not left with green streaks on your face or anything, I don’t think it actually reduces redness or red areas. I think this would be great for oily skin but if you have dry skin, it won’t be enough hydration. I can see this being great for winter but it won’t prolong makeup wear in the summer when it’s hot as this primer does feel heavy 5+ hours in of wear.
Kendro T.
One of elf’s best products in my opinion. I feel like it helps gives a matte like finish and plus it’s so inexpensive! The applicator seems a bit strange because once you open it it seems to be in a box but from what I read online, it comes out some kind of way. Yeah...I don’t know lol but other than that the primer is on point. e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer
Elvia D.
Does this primer work well on oily skin?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Looking for a good face primer. I know elf products are a pretty good price. Would anyone recommend this?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good?
Alexus Y.
So I really love elf but i know their products can be cheaply made as well sometimes. Is this a reliable primer??
Deblina B.
Kolkata
Hello. I am very much interested in this product but I would like to know if it is suitable for oily skin or dry skin?

Walmart