BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #63 in Eyelid Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This gentle and completely sheer Eyeshadow Primer has key vitamins A, C and E to help prevent aging and moisturizes the skin. The formula glides on easily and disappears instantly to create longer lasting, crease proof eyeshadow. The Mineral Eyeshadow Primer is designed to be used with your favorite mineral eyeshadow to provide ultimate staying power for beautiful and vibrant color that lasts. 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes. DIRECTIONS Apply a small amount to the eyelid and blend in. Use as a base prior to applying eyeshadow. INGREDIENTS Isododecane, Cylopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica CI 77019, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163. Net Wt. 0.15 oz 4.5 g

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Sheer
I cannot for the life of me understand why this hasn't yet become a cult classic amongst beauty experts and fashionistas. They go on and on about the Urban Decay primer potion, but this has been right under their noses for years and is a PERFECT DUPE for a fraction of the cost!
Seriously, I mean it. This is all you need to make sure that your shadow and liner stays on all day long.
Just to be sure, I recently used UD primer potion on my left eye, and E.L.F. (in Sheer) on my right eye. I noticed that they both looked and felt exactly the same- literally, there was no difference whatsoever.
I waited 5 minutes, and then applied liner and shadow. I kept checking every couple of hours, but by the end of the day, there was no difference in the pigmentation of my eye makeup.
This was great news for me, because it saves a bundle of $$$ that can be used to buy more products. When you're a makeup junkie like me, that's exciting news. :D
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
First off I love elf, it is such a great inexpensive brand that sells some amazing products that are literally comparable to higher end brands. My favorite collection of there's was the mineral line because it was paraben free and I found it to work amazing on my sensitive skin. My two favorite products from the collection was the mineral blushes and of course the mineral eye shadow primer, which was a holy grail for me. It not only elongated my shadow's wear time, but it intensified it as well. I was obsessed with this stuff and loved both shades of the primer, needless to say when the line was discontinued, I was upset. I'm pretty sure there are others out there feeling the same way! Rip elf mineral line.
Lisandro P.
Lisandro P.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Sheer
I like this product a lot, however if you have oily eyelids this will crease. You need to work a bit quickly because it dries fast. The downside for me about this is the applicator. As a Male Makeup Artist (I do not use makeup which is why I mentioned male) is unsanitary to use the applicator on several people. If I apply the product of my palette and then apply to eyelids the product starts to dry fast. But it does the job if you use it correctly.
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Blush
I really wish I liked this product but I don't, especially in the summer! Disclaimer: I do have oily eyelids, so if you don't have this issue, this might be for you. But since I do have oily and hooded-shaped lids, this primer just does not work to keep shadow on them, unfortunately. Because of the shap of my eye lids, it often creases eyeshadow, so if you have a similar issue, I would not recommend this brand of eye primer.
Trisha J.
Trisha J.
This gives moderate coverage of the darker skin tone my lids have while providing an awesome base for eyeshadows to stay put al lady long. I've used this product religiously and repurchased two more times because it has been such a staple in my makeup collection! Even days I don't wear eyeshadows, this is on my lids to help brighten and even out the skin there and help this tired momma appear a little more awake.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
I used to love this stuff before I tried out a few other eyeshadow primers. I now realize this did absolutely nothing good for my eyeshadow. It creases terribly on my eyes within seconds of it being blended out and makes my eyeshadow look very dry and flaky. It does nothing for lasting power. This is seriously only good to do swatches over. Save your money and just use your concealer to prime your eyes.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Not my favorite, but for the price it is a good buy, it does the job and helps everything stay where it should be, it does not last through a work day and it is not my go to, but elf has redeemed itself with me lately and I'm more apt to try something they make to see if its great for the price of a great dupe, yes I would recommend, no personally I won't repurchase for myself
Laura B.
Laura B.
I got this product for free as part of a promotion E.L.F. was running. I was very glad to receive it and excited to try it. I cannot really comment on the product's performance and lasting effect because I could not get past the glitter. I hate glitter on my face and this product caused glitter fallout all around and under my eyes. It was impossibly to use.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
For $3 this primer is a steal. I definitely think it is the best drugstore primer available .. I would even go as far to say that it is comparable to some high end products. I bought mine at cvs. I love how the color provides light coverage too. I recommend this item to everyone! It's one of my favorite elf products!!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Blush
The e.l.f. mineral Eyeshadow primer- blush is a must have and must duo situation especially if you want your eyeshadow to last as long as you're active and up and about. Especially to have the flawless eyes look. Keep em gazing and bat your eyes with this. No need for eyeshadow touch ups after you use this ok.
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this eyeshadow primer? any good?
Rosie L.
Rosie L.
I was wondering if anyone had tried this product and found success by long lasting eye shadow? My problem is that my eyeshadow always wears off within a few hours of wearing. I have tried many different eye shadows, even really high end products that ended up being a waste of my money. If not this one, Can any one refer me to a relatively cheap in cost eyeshadow primer, thank you!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Is this good recommend product for primer makeup use ????
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
What exactly does primer do, and is it worth it to buy?
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
These look so cool! How is the pigmentation?