13 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Review for: Caffeinated
This color is gorgeous and I feel like it would look amazing on any skin tone as well. It is such a beautiful coffee-gold that really stands out. The price point on this product was incredible considering it holds up against NYX and other products. You will have to use a setting spray or something tacky to get it to stay because it is mineral eye shadow but it is beautiful. I am giving it a 4 star because it does have some fallout.
Depew, NY
I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW!!!!! I have received countless compliments on my eyeshadow. Very very easy to apply and blend and stays on all day long. I barely get a creaseline. I absolutely love this eyeshadow. I mainly use Celebrity and Confident together and always get the result that I want. This is the best eyeshadow I've ever used.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Review for: Eye Shadow 6542 Bronzed
This is an incredibly gorgeous pigment. Pairing it over a dark or black smokey eye just looks so cool. There is fallout, as there tends to be with loose shadows. If you want a more metallic look, use your finger or wet your brush first, then apply. Needs a primer!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Review for: Elf Angelic
This particular shade of eyeshadow is perfect for brightening up your inner corners and brow bones! It's a nice texture and it goes on well with any brush. It has just the right amount of shimmer to look glowy, but not too glittery. Plus, the price is very nice!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Ramseur , NC
Review for: Elf Angelic
I actually bought it thinking it was something else and when I used it I realized what it was and I'm in love it highlights what I want to be highlighted and it's so soft and long lasting and now every time I go look for it it's sold out so def stock up lol
Briana J.
Briana J.
Review for: Elf Angelic
The elf mineral eyeshadows are WAY better than their baked eyeshadows. This color is great for a highlight color and can be used anywhere which I like. It's affordable so I'd probably buy them again and recommend to people looking for good drugstore brands
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is really good for people with lighter eyes, because the contrast of the color will really accentuate them! I have blue eyes and this product really brought them out, which I love! I also really liked the packaging, and it was fairly easy to apply!
Hillsdale, MI
Review for: Seductive
This is okay, but I found that the pigmentation really wasn't that good. I like the packaging. It's very pretty, but I only bought it once and probably will not buy again. Improve the pigmentation, and I'd be happy, especially with the price tag.
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
Review for: Eye Shadow 6529 Beachy Elf Pigment Nip
Absolutely love these. Great colors great pigment. I use them quite often since their a little more affordable. You can wear them set, you can get your brush wet to get a more dramatic look. Great product would recommend for sure
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Review for: Sassy
A good eyeshadow for the price. I normally prefer pressed eyeshadow but this one is a loose powder which makes it easier to build the color and make my eyes pop. Have had this one small container for a while and it really lasts!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this shadow stay on?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product as good as all the expensive brands.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product well pigmented ?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Farmingville, NY
What do you think of the elf eyeshadw angelic?
Ashley w.