Add a Photo

#37 in Eyeshadow
Photos (9)
kuku k.
kuku k.

This is really pigmented, you can use a little dry for a fun effect in the day to bring out blue eyes without looking like 80s blue lids. But it is really fun to use wet or a heavier application for dramatic shimmery blue. It is just the perfect color blue, a little bit of sky blue blended with some electric blue. No gray or white undertones, color shows up true to what add shows. I use elf eye primer beneath which works fine, the combo lasts at least 8 hrs.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

This color is gorgeous and I feel like it would look amazing on any skin tone as well. It is such a beautiful coffee-gold that really stands out. The price point on this product was incredible considering it holds up against NYX and other products. You will have to use a setting spray or something tacky to get it to stay because it is mineral eye shadow but it is beautiful. I am giving it a 4 star because it does have some fallout.
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oak view , Ca

Elf is my go to brand! This shadow it so awesome and can be used in so many ways! I always go to target for my elf stuff besides a elf store because they have the biggest selection! This is way easy to use! There is some fall out but you can always clean it up! So very pigmented and so long lasting! If you wet your brush it makes it like a metallic finish!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Depew, NY

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW!!!!! I have received countless compliments on my eyeshadow. Very very easy to apply and blend and stays on all day long. I barely get a creaseline. I absolutely love this eyeshadow. I mainly use Celebrity and Confident together and always get the result that I want. This is the best eyeshadow I've ever used.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Minneapolis, MN

I have these elf shadows in nearly every shade. They are a little messy to work with, but the intensity of the colors and the blendability cannot be beat. They make for a great smokey eye, especially. I can even blend them into nail colors for special effects. And for the price point, they give a lot of bang for your buck.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Paducah, TX

Really good deal for the amount of money you pay for it. there is a lot of fallout but that is usually expected with a mineral eyeshadow. but the pigmentation of this eyeshawdow is amazing once again considering the price. so i would highly reccomment this if you are looking for a mineral eyeshadow but on a budget
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Exeter, NH

I have a few different colors of this awesome eyeshadow from e.l.f. My favorite is Golden! I use it for every fancy gathering and holiday. It is so shiny and pretty. I use these shadows dry and wet. They gave extra pop when you use it wet for more daring looks. I love this stuff, and the price is amazing!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX

Love love love this product! It's so affordable and elf is right there with a bunch of high end makeup, but less than half the price! Extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way I love to use this product to highlight my eyes by putting them in the colors to really make them stand out!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Coral Springs, FL

ELF was one of the brands that I used when I started making tutorials on YouTube, I love it, they are very good products, the price is very comfortable for my bag, I have no bad reference to her, and minerals for my shadows are very good, pigmentation is excellent and very easy to apply.
Dina R.
Dina R.
Belfast

I wasn't sure about this when it first arrived. The holes where the product goes out of are way too large, but that didn't stop me from loving the heck out of this product.
I ended up buying just about the whole collection.
A bit of primer, and BOOM. Great looks just waiting to happen.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

How long does this shadow stay on?
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA

Is this product well pigmented ?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Louisa, KY

Is this product as good as all the expensive brands.
Audiya  S.
Audiya S.
Columbia, SC

How did you find out about this product
Ashley w.