Add a Photo

#194 in Eyeshadow
Photos (9)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

This color is gorgeous and I feel like it would look amazing on any skin tone as well. It is such a beautiful coffee-gold that really stands out. The price point on this product was incredible considering it holds up against NYX and other products. You will have to use a setting spray or something tacky to get it to stay because it is mineral eye shadow but it is beautiful. I am giving it a 4 star because it does have some fallout.
Depew, NY

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW!!!!! I have received countless compliments on my eyeshadow. Very very easy to apply and blend and stays on all day long. I barely get a creaseline. I absolutely love this eyeshadow. I mainly use Celebrity and Confident together and always get the result that I want. This is the best eyeshadow I've ever used.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Paducah, TX

Really good deal for the amount of money you pay for it. there is a lot of fallout but that is usually expected with a mineral eyeshadow. but the pigmentation of this eyeshawdow is amazing once again considering the price. so i would highly reccomment this if you are looking for a mineral eyeshadow but on a budget
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Coral Springs, FL

ELF was one of the brands that I used when I started making tutorials on YouTube, I love it, they are very good products, the price is very comfortable for my bag, I have no bad reference to her, and minerals for my shadows are very good, pigmentation is excellent and very easy to apply.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

This is an incredibly gorgeous pigment. Pairing it over a dark or black smokey eye just looks so cool. There is fallout, as there tends to be with loose shadows. If you want a more metallic look, use your finger or wet your brush first, then apply. Needs a primer!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.

This particular shade of eyeshadow is perfect for brightening up your inner corners and brow bones! It's a nice texture and it goes on well with any brush. It has just the right amount of shimmer to look glowy, but not too glittery. Plus, the price is very nice!
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Ramseur, NC

I actually bought it thinking it was something else and when I used it I realized what it was and I'm in love it highlights what I want to be highlighted and it's so soft and long lasting and now every time I go look for it it's sold out so def stock up lol
Briana J.
Briana J.

The elf mineral eyeshadows are WAY better than their baked eyeshadows. This color is great for a highlight color and can be used anywhere which I like. It's affordable so I'd probably buy them again and recommend to people looking for good drugstore brands
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA

This is really good for people with lighter eyes, because the contrast of the color will really accentuate them! I have blue eyes and this product really brought them out, which I love! I also really liked the packaging, and it was fairly easy to apply!
Hillsdale, MI

This is okay, but I found that the pigmentation really wasn't that good. I like the packaging. It's very pretty, but I only bought it once and probably will not buy again. Improve the pigmentation, and I'd be happy, especially with the price tag.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

How long does this shadow stay on?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Louisa, KY

Is this product as good as all the expensive brands.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA

Is this product well pigmented ?
Audiya  S.
Audiya S.
Columbia, SC

How did you find out about this product
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Farmingville, NY

What do you think of the elf eyeshadw angelic?