BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Review for: Caffeinated, Outdoorsy, Sassy, Elf Angelic more...
Great ingredients more natural and affordable price. I personally don't like loose powder because it makes a mess therefore it belong on a vanity not in someone's purse. It's not portable. The colors are sometimes nice. I loved angelic as a hilights and outdoorsy and caffeinated look perfect together.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Oh my goodness, this was my favorite eye shadow ever! I so wish that elf would bring it back! It was the best that I had ever used and everyone always complimented me on my eye shadow! And it lasted so long! I want it back!
Victoria S.
Farmingville, NY
Review for: Elf Angelic more...
Let me start off by saying that overall I'm a fan of ELF (don't particularly like how they run their instagram contests, but that's a whole other story.) ELF products in general, are either "hit or miss" most of the time. When they do hit however, they hit it out of the park. I have however, found a few "take it or leave it" items from elf lately.

I purchased "Angelic" from elf's 50% off sale that they had about a month ago. I was looking for a color that was soft, light, and well "Angelic-like". Hence why I zeroed in on this particular color.

When I received my package, the first thing I did was try it on my hand. I should already have known how this game goes. Results on your hand are NEVER , I repeat NEVER the same as on your face. On my hand, it was exactly what I was looking for. It was stunning and beautiful. Subtle, innocent, and pretty.

When I tried it on its own, on my eyelid, it was a little pasty looking though. The consistency was powdery, it looked a little too dry, and it was missing that certain element that I love so much about mineral eyeshadows.

Then: I tried pairing it with elf's : Long-lasting lustrous eyeshadow in "Confetti" because I had read that pairing the lustrous eyeshadows with a mineral eyeshadow, looked superb and that it basically enhanced it overall. Well, enhance it did, but not in a good way. Now both "angelic" and "confetti" on its own have a hint of shimmer and a "glitter-esque" quality about them. Personally, I don't mind a little bit of shimmer and (at times) glitter in my makeup products. However this just made me look like it was the 90's and I was an extra in the movie "clueless". As if!! The consistency reminded me of pancake batter a second before its about to dry up. It was bad, and I swear it made my eyes feel heavy. So needless to say, that didn't work.

Then I tried it with elf's eyeshadow "ivory". It comes on it's own and it's apart of their "make your own" palate line. That just enhanced the "dry" feeling, although it was loads better then when I mixed it with "confetti".

So why the 3 stars? Well, I decided that I refused to let this go to waste and I would find some sort of use for it. My hopes were too high, to let me walk away without a fight. So I tried using it as a highlighter on my brow bone, and in the corners of my eyes. This worked out so much better and I was very pleased with the result. It looked soft, subtle, and I looked "awake" (which as a nurse is always a good thing!)
Yulissa
Edinburg, TX
I recommend this eyeshadow much highly ! I love the color of it, I have the "elegant." I use it as eyeshadow but also as highlight. It goes very well & looks great when using it as both, eyeshadow & highlight. And cheap too!
Michelle E.
Review for: Sassy more...
This eyeshadow is wonderful! I have hazel eyes and I know it makes my eyes pop as soon as I put it on and it gives my face a shine like never before! It's super affordable and great for any occasion! I highly recommend this product!!
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Review for: Sassy more...
This worked so well for a wedding I went to. Very neutral and the price was great! It gave my eyes that bit of pop they needed! It lasted almost the whole night! I would highly recommend and would eventually repurchase in the future!
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Great product, especially for the price! I own a number of these as well as a number of Bare Minerals loose eye shadows & while these are less than a quarter of the price of the others I genuinely cannot tell the difference between them in terms of quality. Obviously specific shades are going to differ between brands but in terms of overall the pigmentation, ease of application, blendability, & wear-time if these shadows is equal to the ones that are at the much higher price point. I have matte, satin, shimmer, & glitter varieties & all perform well; there can be a bit of fallout w/ shimmers & especially glitter shadows but no more so than with other similar shadows at any price point. I do always use a an eyelid/ eyeshadow primer so my experiences are based only on use as such, particularly in respect to wear time. I have swatched them on bare skin (on the hand/ arm) & pigmentation seems to be strong even then. Some people uniformly dislike loose shadows but those individuals aside I strongly recommend these to anyone. The quality truly cannot be beat for the price & amazingly to make the deal even more sweet the website runs frequent promotions wherein you can get them for even less.
Kaneisha M.
gardendale
Review for: Sassy more...
Loved this eye shadow! It had just the right amount of shimmer for my eyes without being seriously over powering. I like the natural look and this shadow actually did it for me.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Elf Angelic more...
This color is beautiful!! It fits with ANY eyes shadow that you wear. And, it looks gorgeous under the sun light lol. Sometime, I even use it as high lightening and it works very well!! I would recommend it ! ❤
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I really like this eyeshadow. It's very pigmented and easy to use. I have tried both wet and dry application and both work well. Highly recommended, especially for the price!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
How long does this shadow stay on?
Elizabeth S.
Louisa, KY
Is this product as good as all the expensive brands.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
Is this product well pigmented ?
Audiya  S.
Columbia, SC
How did you find out about this product
Victoria S.
Farmingville, NY
What do you think of the elf eyeshadw angelic?