e.l.f. Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick - Precious Metal uploaded by Brenda V.e.l.f. Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick - Precious Metal uploaded by Brenda V.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick - e.l.f. Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick elevates your lip look with a long wearing, metallic formula. This creamy liquid lipstick formula dries down to a comfortable, petal-like finish with soft reflective shine. Smudge resistant, long wearing and flexible on the lips, this unique metallic lipstick can be worn alone or layered for a statement look. - Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick see more...

Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I love the packaging it’s a good size. Love the color. It last all day without having to reapply again. Though when wearing it alone the thing is I didn’t like that it dries out my lips a bit when wearing it just by itself. But it goes great on top of another lipstick. I wouldn’t mind buying this again.
Brianna A.
Clute
I love the matte lipsticks I have a couple but I want more because I love it and I recommend people to try this lipsticks out e.l.f. Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick - Cool Rust and I have the e.l.f eyeliner and I absolutely love it e.l.f. Cosmetics Vol 5 Liquid Eyeliner Set
Catherine R.
Orlando, FL
Once again... I’m more of a shine and lip gloss type of make up user but this product caught my eye. It’s around the cost I’d love to pay for a lip stain or lip stick but with good quality. Would have loved it to be more consistent with the feel but overall good.
Katie S.
Waterloo
This elf lip gloss was okay. It wasn’t the greatest. I purchased this lipgloss at Target. It felt really waxy and the texture was okay. It wasn’t to too pricey at all. I don’t think I will buy this product again.
Maggie K.
Fort Myers, FL
I honestly really love elf. I know it's on the cheaper end but I have found really great stuff from this brand. This liquid lipstick is pretty nice and the price is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend this one to anyone who is looking to save a dime. The consistency is nice too.
Elizabeth G.
usa
K love this product! Great color options goes on great and the price is right. I do find that I have to reapply a few times to keep it looking fabulous.
monica o.
I love Matte lipsticks but this one is my all time favorite it’s consistent and doesn’t flake or discolor when applying multiple layers
Vicky V.
Fantastic product, it glides on smoothly and evenly. The amount of it is a perfect long lasting amount. Highly recommend this product.
Janee D.
This lipstick is great on it's own or perfect to add some shimmer over the top of a base color. Immediately ordered more of these!
Chas P.
Ok so this is another great product if your on a budget and love Matt lip sticks or lip gloss. The colors are beautiful