Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer

Matte Putty Primer

Does this product leave a white cast after you put makeup over it?
Does this make anyone shinier?
HaaS anyone tried this and does it work?!?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer!
Karen P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Karen P.
Happy #texturetuesday ✨ IT'S TRUE! Every good thing that you've heard about this primer is true. The Matte Putty Primer by @elfcosmetics is just AMAZING. From the velvety texture to the matte finish, this primer will make you fall in love. You need a very little amount to cover your t-zone or where you get shiny the most and this will deliver a beautiful finish leaving your skin looking super soft and matte. They also have the Poreless and the Luminous version but for my skin type, this is the one. Elf does it again: great product + budget friendly!
Jessica M.
Baldwin, GA
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Target
💄🛍️ 💅follow for a follow💅🛍️💄 The Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer practically erased my huge pores but you have to use a small amount. At first, I was a bit heavy handed and used a cover-up brush expecting a thicker, putty consistency. It was much thinner than the website picture and putting on heavy made it impossible to put on foundation. Next time, I tried using very little and dipped my sponge in it. Tapping it on worked well.
Denise D.
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Denise D.
Purchased at: Sephora
It feels buttery when applying and blends smoothly onto my skin. Makes my makeup last for hours. Overall I’m really pleased with this primer. Would like to try the others in the collection!
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Kristen M.
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Kristen M.
Purchased at: ULTA
After all of the hype about this product, I finally gave in..and I’m SO glad I did!!! This primer goes very smoothly and doesn’t feel heavy at all. It definitely improves the look of your foundation and complete look! Definitely recommend!!Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer
Alex C.
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Alex C.
I'm surprised at how much I like this product. Since I have normal/dry skin. I picked this up before I got the original bc they didn't have the original in stock at the time so I figured I would give it a try. I'm glad I did because its actually a really nice primer. Its not drying, while still has a nice matte finish. I think all skin types would like this. I highly recommend.
Silvia S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Silvia S.
Purchased at: Target
I like this primer. It’s nothing special but it gets the job done. It does keep the area matte, I sometimes just use it in the spots I get oily. I like the consistency of it, it melts on your fingers and is easy to apply.
Eshika S.
Weston, FL
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Eshika S.
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Eshika S.
This made my foundation look very cakey on and around my nose. I should have probably purchased the poreless version of this. I’ll keep trying this primer with my other foundations, preferably a very hydrating one and hopefully it works
Natalie T.
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my new favorite primer. This keeps my oily skin under control. Very easy to apply on face. Gives a smooth and matte look when foundation is applied. This give my face a great base for foundation. Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer Great for oily or combination skin. Affordable and I'll buy again.
Loni S.
Longbranch, WA
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Loni S.
Purchased at: Target
Love this Hides my Large Pores and smoothes out my fine lines!! 😁 as I'm getting older 😩 we need a bit of help.
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer uploaded by Jessie J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Look at me out in the sun in a puffy dress with this stuff, I look adorable lol. Anyway, this stuff stays on, isn't heavy, covers big pores and matches my fair skintone. It lasts as long as I ever need it to, so all day really. I buy more whenever I run out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather K.
Waynesboro, VA
il y a 4 mois
Elf Cosmetics Matte Putty Primer .. just bought it today. Wanna see what all the hype was about . How do you feel about this item ?
Staci S. il y a 4 mois