BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This multipurpose Matte Magic Mist & Set spray gives your makeup a lasting, shine free finish in seconds. Infused with vitamins B, E, and arctium majus root. Enjoy a shine free look today.

How To Use:

1. Hold the bottle at arm’s length and spritz a light layer of mist over your makeup with eyes closed.
  2. Let the formula dry naturally.

Available in Small (Net 2.02 fl. oz.), or Large (Net 4.1 fl. oz.)

Water (Aqua), Alcohol , AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Zinc PCA, Biotin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate

• Has anyone tried this product? Is it really matte? I woul...1 Answers
  • Does it work? What is your experience?2 Answers
  • Better then the wet n wild one??2 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Magic Mist & Set

Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Magic Mist & Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kiki K.
Honeoye
Mist. Set. Forget! This setting spray had my makeup looking flawless all night, and even in the morning when I woke up. Yes, I know never sleep with your makeup on. I have seizures, and after I have one I'm done. I had one late at night before I could wash my face, not only did my makeup outlive my seizure, but it also lived through sleeping. At an extremely great price point, this is a great product. The mist is heavy tho, make sure to hold it out from your face and use a beauty blender to gently dab it into your skin. This will keep all your makeup in place.
Cayla E.
Centerville
Mildly increased longevity of makeup, but doesn't really seem to control oil production or give a matte finish. However, I have noticed that on days when my complexion is on the drier side, this spray will exacerbate dry spots and make them more obvious. It was worth trying for the price point, but I'll stick to Urban Decay setting sprays.
Jen H.
Mountain View, MO
This product was recommended by a friend and I absolutely love it! Helps my makeup, especially my foundation to stay in place all day. Even after I do yoga or perform on stage in my band. I'm not a heavy sweater but do get misty at times and my makeup doesn't budge with this! Very happy with this product. Just remember to shake vigorously before you spray or it will not be a mist. e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Magic Mist & Set
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I used this because I have combination skin that gets oily in my T zone and you can see the effects of that within a few hours of makeup application. I wanted to see if this would last all day or at least 8-10 hours for a normal day. I can't say it lasted the whole stretch, maybe only a few hours but I did like how light and airy it felt on my face and gave it extra moisture.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
I cannot express how much I loveeeee this product!!! I use this almost every day and my makeup lasts and looks great alllll dayyyyy longggg!! I used this for my outside wedding at the end of June when it was 92 degrees and very humid out because it rained that morning & My makeup looked great all freakin day!! I definitely recommend buying this product because it’s amazinggg!
Danielle M.
San Antonio, TX
Love how refreshing my face felt after using this! Smells fresh and pleasant! The only complaint which I’m sure happens with most mists is that after a while it sprays larger drops instead of an actual mist and you could see the droplet spots on my makeup. But to fix that I just used my beauty blender to dab it into my skin so there wasn’t any separation!
Kristina B.
Rogersville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This setting spray works and is worth the price. It works well and they spray is very fine. It doesn’t leave whole drops on your face. Although the smell is a bit odd and when I purchased, the sprayer smelt like rotten eggs. I opened it and smelled the product and the actual spray DOES NOT smell like that but the nozzle for some reason did?
Jasmine R.
1138 sassaquin ave
I really liked this spray. My friend used it on my when she did my makeup. At first I was skeptical about setting sprays but I really seen a difference when she used this on me. I have searched for this spray but everytime I look the stores are always out of it. but i reccomend and would definitely buy if i could get my hands on it.
Ciara A.
Milmay , NJ
This product is a good price and does the job. It is a little bit sticky and could be heavy, The price is low compared to most other sprays I have found so I wasn't expecting it to be perfect. If you need a quick and cheap setting spray, this will work; if you are looking for quality regardless of price, I would get something else.
Alex A.
I apply dots of foundation all over my face. I spray the brush with the ELF Mist and blend in. After i apply my blush, eyeshadow and highlighter. And spray the mist again. The only reason i gave it a 4 star is because it doesnt set it completely and after 1 hour my make up does start to shine instead of keeping it matte.
Dayana V.
I've been curious about the spray just because it claims it's a matte finish, does anyone know if it actually does keep you matte?
Wendy N.
Does this help with the "cakey" appearance?
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it work? What is your experience?