Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
ELF Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 202 oz (pack of 4)

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz (pack of 4)

This fine clear setting spray helps makeup stay put and helps control shine for beautiful looking skin. Infused with Vitamin B, E, Arctium Majus Root to help hydrate and soothe. Lightweight, comfortable formula helps improve makeup wearability and...

Does it leave the skin feeling moist?
What is the best make up setting spray that will last if you get your face wet?
Would you recommend this for someone with sensitive skin?
Start your review of E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz (pack of 4)!
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz (pack of 4)
This is the best affordable and good working setting spray I can find. I am not one to spend 50 or so on a "good" setting spray, so this is perfect for me. I have oily combo skin and this holds my makeup all day long.
Jessica H.
Amite, LA
I use this quite frequently and it's lovely. It does have a thicker spray than their fine mists but once it dries it is nice and holds everything together especially for a dang good price!
Veronica L.
Grand Forks, ND
Purchased at: Target
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz (pack of 4)
I used to wear this daily so I decided to give it another try. It used to be good but this time didn’t seem so good. It doesn’t most very well and my face definitely feels wet after spraying. I feel that it makes my face feel cakey and that I can feel the makeup on my skin after using this but couldn’t before. Not going to use anymore
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz (pack of 4) uploaded by Anna H.
Wow, I had no idea that a setting spray would help this much. I have always had problems with my mascara running down underneath my eye giving me raccoon eyes. I always thought it was normal. It didn’t matter what type of mascara I used. Or if it was hot or cold outside. But with the setting spray my eyes stay fresh. It doesn’t move at all. It helps my foundation stay place too.
Brett B.
Louisville, KY
This is a MUST have in my makeup routine! It's one of my favorite setting sprays. It has no smell and makes my makeup stay on all day. I have oily skin and this keeps me from look shiny. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Will buy again.
Natalie Q.
peoria
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz (pack of 4)
This setting spray made my eyes really watery which made my eyes cry and ruin my makeup. Not the best if you have sensitive eyes.
Vanita P.
Sterling, VA
E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz (pack of 4) uploaded by Vanita P.
E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz is one of my favorite setting sprays! I found this E.L.F. Cosmetics setting spray while watching YouTube makeup tutorials many years ago. I have been using E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz for over two years and I absolutely love the perfect polished finish I receive from this product. I use E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz after applying setting powder to my face. I have been in extreme heat and my foundation stays flawless throughout the day needing very litte touchups. E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz is a perfect product.
Jenna K.
Buffalo, NY
Not a huge fan of rhis spray. For some odd reason the smell reminds me of cheetos??? Not the worst mist ever. Doesn't make the makeup last significantly longer than any other mist
Anjaile S.
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz (pack of 6)
I love this setting spray. It really helps to keep my makeup intact. I really love this spray. I love the packaging of this product.
Michelle M.
South Bend, IN
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Matte Magic, Mist & Set, 2.02 oz (pack of 4)
When i tell you this is the best setting spray ever. When i use this my makeup knows better than to play with me and even think about leaving my face. I literally wear it when im going out and can can come home and look like i just finished doing my makeup. Sometimes i accidentally put too much setting powder and look ashy but this spray will get me right together sis. Its only about 4-6 dollar and lasts a while. If you know about the real tea of high end vs low end cosmetics then ....