BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Elena R.
columbus
I actually really like this product. At first I was hesitant to how pigmented it was and if the formula was, but it was actually so great. The pigment is really nice and the formula goes on amazing. Thankfully it doesn’t stain your lips and it comes off with makeup remover so easily! Definitely recommend e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color for a really affordable lip look!
Nathalie W.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Praline more...
Praline is a color I have bought over and over and over again. There is nothing like it! High end or drugstore. I have been using this for atleast 2 years and it has always been my go-to for a "your lips but better" shade. This lasts a pretty long while and applies very smoothly. I will never be without this lip color. I have medium toned, olive skin for reference :)
Alivia J.
Durant , OK
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
I have every color. They have never dissapointed! The color pay off is amazing and they are so hydrating on the lips. They have never dried my lips out. It is only a lip color so they do come off when doing every day things such as eating and drinking. But elf has just come out with liquid lipsticks so you need to check them out because they are amazing also!
claudia G.
I love the packaging for this lip crayon, i got the color in wine and it is such a lovely color. I feel like its not exactly matte because it leaves a shine to the lips. The pigmentation is great!

*Disclaimer* this product was sent to me for complimentary and testing purposes.
Priscilla P.
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
The color is beautiful yes, but the formula makes my lips look so dry and flakey which is weird for a pencil formula. Also it broke right after I bought it. The lipstick fell right out the tube. Not a big loss since it's not expensive but still saddened it broke so fast
Mina C.
Review for: PRALINE more...
I bought this in the color Praline after reading wonderful reviews on their website, and seeing many YouTube videos raving about it. For $3 I decided to try it since I love matte lipsticks. Being a huge fan of ELF I really had high hopes for this product. However, I just can't get behind all the hype. I'll start by saying what I did like about it was the gorgeous color. Praline is such a beautiful brown-nude shade for fall! Had the formula been better, then this would've been my top 5 lipstick shades for sure! Now why I didn't like it. The formula is odd. First off it's a lip crayon style lipstick. Most lip crayons, whether matte or not, are creamy and glide on beautifully. This however feels like a lip crayon that sat put without a lid for way too long. It didn't glide nicely. In fact, it kinda pulled across. Almost dragging, if that makes sense. The product goes on thicker that you would expect too. No matter how many times I tried to give it another shot, it applied the same. The consistency was patchy. Most matte lip color eventually sets. Some more than others, but nonetheless it sets to a matte finish. It never looked completely matte. Maybe a satin finish at best. Not to mention it didn't last long after application before quickly fading in areas. I even tried it on top of a lip primer. While the lip primer helped a little, it still didn't make enough of a difference to me. Also it moved a lot on my lips. I really hate it didn't work out, because the color selection is absolutely beautiful. I would've bought them all! I'm interested in trying their new liquid matte lip colors they just released!
Ilysse R.
Belleville, NJ
I’m obsessed with these Elf lipsticks! They are so compact, even the full size and I just stick them in my purse. The narrow crayon like shape is perfect to get an amazing line around the lips and then fill in with color. The colors are bold and long lasting.
Audriana v.
This lip color is quit lovely. It compliments my skin color very nicely. The matte doesn't look dry, or cracked. It feels refreshing and looks like it as well. Influenster sent me free products to try out and review. They had no influence on my reviews of the products.
Megan S.
Review for: PRALINE, BERRY SORBET, FUCHSIA more...
Love these colors. I use the "PRALINE" when I need a little pick me up in the morning but not ready for a bold lip. They may not be a long lasting color but for the price, you get a lot of use out of them. I got mine at our local Wal-Mart. I would buy these again in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a quick buy that is at an inexpensive price these ELF matte lipsticks are perfect for you!
Megan H.
Columbia, KY
After I got the elf matte lip color, it's basically a staple in my makeup regime. I received it free in my influenster voxbox and I am in love. It looks great and stays on all day! I do not have to reapply throughout the day. I'm going to buy in every color!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.