BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Kristina R.
Palmdale
These are pretty average lip pencils. They can be quite drying but putting some lip balm on before fixes it. The shades are not my favorite as they don't have a lot & one of my pencils broke when I was using it but maybe that could have been all my fault if I was pressing too hard. These are good for the price though you can never go wrong with some $3 lipsticks
Crystal M.
Garland, TX
Review for: Mulberry Maven more...
I purchased this color while in Austin for a girls trip. It goes on smoothly and I love the sharpener in the base. I put a gold lipstick called Everything from Lip Bar lightly over the center of my lips to catch the light and it was perfect. I do wish the color was just a little more solid but it’s a perfect color to keep in your bag.
Megan H.
Greensburg, KY
After I got the elf matte lip color, it's basically a staple in my makeup regime. I received it free in my influenster voxbox and I am in love. It looks great and stays on all day! I do not have to reapply throughout the day. I'm going to buy in every color!
Megan S.
Love these colors. I use the "PRALINE" when I need a little pick me up in the morning but not ready for a bold lip. They may not be a long lasting color but for the price, you get a lot of use out of them. I got mine at our local Wal-Mart. I would buy these again in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a quick buy that is at an inexpensive price these ELF matte lipsticks are perfect for you!
Ayde A.
North Las Vegas, NV
This lip liner is alright I really like the fact that it is sharpened and has a built in sharpener so it's super convenient. The pigment is alright. For the price it is great! I paired it with my NYX lip creme as well.
Corrie D.
Manassas , VA
These lip colors are such nice shades and last for most the day, sometimes I do need to touch up but overall it's good quality for the price you pay. It's not drying although it's matte and if they came out with more colors I would definitely buy some more.
Aylin A.
illinois
I really like these. They come in so many colors, and they come with a sharpener on the other end. They are drying, but that's pretty much expected of all matte lipsticks. I would recommend. They're also inexpensive, so that's good. Overall, I love these.
Monika U.
Cape Coral, FL
So impressed! Not only is this inexpensive, but the color is beautiful, easy to use, and long lasting. I would also reccommend getting the lip exfoliator before using so your lips look smooth. Awesome value and up to par with some my higher priced items !
Ally G.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
These lip liners are amazing. They are very cheap and go on smoothly. I purchased mine from Walmart and they had a wide selection of colors to choose from. The two that I purchased (pictured below) are in the color Natural and Tea Rose. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable but long lasting lip liner.
Eriatta B.
Davison, MI
I received this e.l.f. Matte Lip Color free in exchange for my honest review from influenster. I really love this lip color. I leaves my lips moisturized and it never dries out and looks weird. It really is very long lasting. I would definitely buy this!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.