BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Anny C.
Great color! It definitely has a purple base to it, and I was worried that it might look weird with my skin, but I love it! For comparison, with makeup that has three lines of "darkness," I am at the very end of the light spectrum or the beginning of the medium spectrum. It looks like a pinkish-neutral on me. Blue based lip products are also great for making your teeth look whiter.

Very easy to apply and goes on smoothly. Lasts longer than many other products that I use.
Raquel W.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a huge fan. This would be better marketed as a lip tint. Sheer, buildable color is nice for people that usually prefer chapstick or lip balm to experiment with but there is no staying power so be prepared to reapply all night. I'd be interested to see how this works with a good lip primer.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I purchased the dash of pink color and I love it. I apply it after using the elf lip exfoliator. My lip feels smooth and have beautiful color. I did notice I had to apply it a couple times during the day but I have no complaints.
Shamez M.
Lebanon , TN
I received this in my elf vox box. I really like the wine color. It goes really nice with my complexion! I thought I wouldn't like it at first but I have grown to love it. I will definitely look out for more colors in the store!
Kaitlyn R.
This is awesome! The color is literally AMAZING! Also, I love love loveeee that it's matte. This was my first time using this product, and I fell in love! I used after using the e.l.f. lip exfoliator, and they were the perfect combo. This product has a super cheap price, and is well worth it!
Liz P.
Though I'm not the biggest fan of matte lip products, the e.l.f Matte Lip Colors have a nice formula. The packaging is sleek and convenient, and the sharpener at the bottom of the product is very helpful. I received the color "Wine" in my e.l.f VoxBox, and it's smooth, pigmented, and creamy.
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorite lip color pencil I ever have, the color and the pigmentation are long wearing and the price is really good based in the awesome quality it give you, I received it for free thanks to the Influenster-Elf voxbox
Naomi M.
BEECHHURST, NY
This is since matte lipstick for the price. I received it complimentary to test out from influenster but all opinions are my own. The color I received was a berry red which isn't the best on me but the texture of the lipstick is great. It goes on smooth and last a long time. I'd recommend.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
I actually really like this lipstick, and the price can't be beat. The application is super easy and the tip of this allows you to line your lips as well as fill them in with a good amount of precision. It's also not drying and can be used with lip balm. I like to use it to contour my lips.
Kaitlin B.
Garfield , NJ
I received this matte lip color in the shade Wine. It was a perfect color for the holiday season and I was so eager to wear it. It was so easy to apply because the lip color is shaped like a pencil so it was also easy to carry in my purse. The color was long lasting and I really liked the product!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.