BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jackiee R.
Midland, TX
I really like the matte lipsticks . It applys very smoothly and it has good coverage. I have mine in the color "Tea Rose" and I love this color it's a very light pink. I need to buy more of these e.l.f. Matte lip color lipsticks.
Ellen E.
I now have 3 of these lip colors. I love them! First of all, you can't beat the price. They are so reasonable (in stores and online) and they have all your basic colors. I love them. They DO rub off, but hello, $3, I can handle it coming off and having to reapply. It's very smooth and very easy to apply. I have the wine color (which I absolutely love) and the natural color (which I use more for blending). Definitely recommend this!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Set more...
❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it.
Raquel W.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a huge fan. This would be better marketed as a lip tint. Sheer, buildable color is nice for people that usually prefer chapstick or lip balm to experiment with but there is no staying power so be prepared to reapply all night. I'd be interested to see how this works with a good lip primer.
eve w.
Review for: Berry Sorbet more...
This lipstick is amazing! Really strong, long lasting pigment. Rich color. True to color. Deep color that lasts all day. I love the price! The color is gorgeous, it’s like wearing a red without the in your face red. It’s a beautiful color! Definitely my go to. It’s not a sticky lipstick, but it’s not drying either. No way am I going back to the overpriced lipsticks Sephora carries. This is a far superior product!
Anny C.
Great color! It definitely has a purple base to it, and I was worried that it might look weird with my skin, but I love it! For comparison, with makeup that has three lines of "darkness," I am at the very end of the light spectrum or the beginning of the medium spectrum. It looks like a pinkish-neutral on me. Blue based lip products are also great for making your teeth look whiter.

Very easy to apply and goes on smoothly. Lasts longer than many other products that I use.
Danielle C.
*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for the purpose of review!***

I got this lip product in the color Wine and it's such a lovely color. Initially went on a bit sheer, and more satin than matte. Became a bit more matte throughout the day. Buttery texture, and doesn't dry out or crumble! Great valve!
Stella B.
Cleveland, TN
I really enjoy these Lip colors from Elf. I have one in natural, and my mom has one in a dark red, and I've tried them both out and they show up great. They are super cheap, we got them at CVS, and are super creamy. They also give a very nice pigment. The only warning I would have with this product is that it does not do well on chapped lips. I would definitely put some chapstick on before this product if you are going through a rough lip spell.
Shamez M.
Lebanon , TN
I received this in my elf vox box. I really like the wine color. It goes really nice with my complexion! I thought I wouldn't like it at first but I have grown to love it. I will definitely look out for more colors in the store!
Kaitlin B.
Garfield , NJ
I received this matte lip color in the shade Wine. It was a perfect color for the holiday season and I was so eager to wear it. It was so easy to apply because the lip color is shaped like a pencil so it was also easy to carry in my purse. The color was long lasting and I really liked the product!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.