BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Tara S.
Mineral Wells, TX
I really love the elf matte lipsticks. I have pretty much every color they have out. I didn't expect something so cheap to be as pigmented and long lasting as elf lipstick, but don't let the cheap price keep you from trusting that it's a good product. These lipsticks are better than most high end brands to me!
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
I really like these! I got them as a gift so I’m not sure of the price point, but usually ELF is really affordable
These are fully matte lipsticks and I like them a lot better than a regular matte liquid lipstick because these ones are a lot less drying and don’t show as many imperfections if you’ve ever had chapped/ cracked lips like I have.
The packaging is also very pretty and reminds me of something I’d see from a prestige brand
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this matte lip color. It has a very bold and long lasting. Unlike other lip products, this one does not leave your lips chapped or feeling dry. I received it to test from the e.l.f. voxbox and i would consider buying this again. would recommend for people to try for an inexpensive good quality lip product
Riva K.
Bogota, NJ
I looooove this lipcolor! Super easy to apply because u can line your lips and then fill in! The color is so nice, it's not too flashy but it pops just enough!! The lipcolor is long lasting! I got this for free to try from Influenster in a vox box and I'm so happy I too try, everyone should try this lipcolor!
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
I received this product from influenster for testing purposes! I got the color wine and it's absolutely beautiful but just not for me! With my skin tone it was like ruby red not sure if it was just me but I looked over the top with the red lipstick! But the product in all is very moisturizing and beautiful!
Cheryl B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the nude colors. This lipstick is super comfy and easy to use. You don't need a liner .... It has a built in sharpening tool.... I highly recommend this. I use the colors on my clients often. I would call them a satin finish though.
Meagan B.
Texarkana, TX
I was not impressed with this lipstick. I bought it for I think $4 at Walmart. I wanted a nice creamy inexpensive red matte lipstick and didn't find that in this product. The color was beautiful to say the least but it bleeds off the lips and stains and gets on everything, everywhere. I may just have been having a bad makeup day (you know where nothing goes right) but I know I won't be buying this again. But at least all other e.l.f products I've tried are awesome!
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I really enjoy these matte lip colors! I don't find them to feel super drying on the lips like most matte lipsticks do. They feel very hydrating on the lips and don't cling to dry patches like most matte lipsticks do. Tea Rose is the perfect mauve color and isn't too dramatic. I like the skinny tip because it allows you to get very precise. I bought mine on the e.l.f. website for $1.50 on a sale and I would definitely repurchase these!
Alyssa O.
This is a good product for the price point. I don't feel like it lasts as long as some of my other matte lip products like Mac and NYX. I also don't feel like the color goes on very well. I found myself putting on multiple coats of this to get the desired look. I also don't feel like it dried down complete matte. It was creamy and didn't leave my lips feeling dried out. It is an okay lip product but I would recommend spending a little more to get better quality.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've been looking for a good nude lip color and found this one and I am OBSESSED! It is such a good price and goes on your lips so smoothly. It is pretty pigmented I would say and the color just glides on your lips. It lasts for a long time and I would definitely have to say I will be buying this again.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.