BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how the formula for this matte blends in with your look naturally! It reminds me of a Glossier product in that way. It needs a primer and some touch ups throughout the day, but overall a good everyday lip product. If you're looking for some color without a lot of fuss, I would highly recommend it. I generally like more pigmented mattes or liquid mattes, so I use this less but am still satisfied!
Madison K.
Vancouver, WA
I use the shade tea Rose regularly. It is a wonderful cool times mauvey-greyish pink and works well alone or to tone down other lipsticks. This shade is wonderful and I used it until it was completely empty (as in scraping the rest out with a brush). Have to get another one soon, and for 3$, you can't beat it! This picture is with probably one of my all time favorite combos: wet n wild in rebel rose topped with tea Rose from elf.
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
I bought 2 of these and absolutely fell in love with the colors! I thought that for the price I couldn't beat it. One thing i really hate about these lip sticks is that it breaks in side the tube. It's really frustrating trying to use it while holding the crayon and applying the product. I feel like e.l.f could re package these to make them not break so fast. I do love these but i won't be buying them again.
Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
i have this in wine and mulberry maven- both deep reds. wine is a true wine color, as the name implies, and mulberry maven is pinker. the color is nice, but not very matte. i would say it's a natural finish. the packaging is typical of elf- black matte plastic that feels a bit cheap. overall, id love to try the nude colors in this range and will be repurchasing wine and mulberry maven.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
So this is more like a pencil than an actual lipstick, but it still worked well. The first thing I noticed is that I feel it helped moisturize my lips when I wore it. There is even s sharperner in the bottom for added convenience. It's also an awesome price. However, I am not an avid lipstick wearer so I probably wont use the rest of this prodcut. The color was a bit too dark for me.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Very impressed with this matte lip color. I love how when you flip it over, there is a sharpener!! The pigment is amazing. This color is not the best for my skin tone but the color payoff is still great. I did have quite a bit of transfer as well as lipstick running off of my lips so this one definitely needs a liner (why I took off a star). I am excited to buy some more colors in this!!
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
I wasn't much for lip color before this product but this "wine" shade is changing my mind...This pencil makes for easy application and is preferable compared to a lipstick or gloss wand. If you are looking for something bold or drastic, this is not for you. But if you just want a touch of color to brighten up your look, this could be your solution. I keep this in my purse to reapply throughout the day and just may need to make it one of my beauty staples.
Merlyn T.
Athens, GA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I loved these lipsticks ! Especially the red one . The formula is pretty good but I wouldn’t repurchase anytime soon just because I found some other lipsticks I like better
Monica G.
I tested the wine color and could not make this product look good. I didn't like the texture or color. I can usually pull off red colors since I have dark hair, but I didn't like this one. I haven't tried any other colors, but I imagine a more natural pink or beige color MIGHT look okay. Overall, I wouldn't buy this because I also didn't like the jumbo pencil format. I prefer a tube for lip color.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
I received this matte lipstick in my e.l.f Voxbox, and after using it for a couple times I can tell you that this color is really long lasting compared to so many other matters out there. It is really soft, so it won't crack on your lips, long lasting, and it seems to nourish the lips, cause I can feel my lips really soft during and after using it. I would definitely buy other shapes!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.