13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 989 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
very nice product but i feel like its a bit heavy feeling on the lips, it is a smooth application but does not last that long the pigment is not too bad, i would still use again but not for a night out
Literally just got the biggest order of e.l.f. Cosmetics this morning! Love their lip sets because they are super cheap for the amount of lipsticks you get! In each set there is about 10 different colours. They go on super smooth and the matte colours don’t crack or bleed too much on your lips.. love em!
I actually got this by accident while ordering online, what was first a shipment mistake turned out to be one of the best lip colors I have ever used especially putting in consideration how cheap they are compared to other brands, the one I have is “wine” and it gives this deep red-burgundy color that is very hard to come by and it stays on for hours e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
Review for: Natural more...
Really great lip pen. It lasts really pretty on the lips and the colour is just as it says “natural”. It is a mauve to purple nude lippie. The Price is just right and i need to get a new one soon, mine is years old so i need to throw mine out now, but i will defenently buy this again
They all look very nice on and would go with a lot of different looks. They are a really good price which just makes it better, I got mine off of Amazon. Came very well packaged . I would definitely buy this again.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Dash Of Pink more...
This lip colour pretty soft and smooth but VERY subtle. You almost can't tell I have it on unless I put on like four layers, and even then it's a subtle wash of colour. Feels good on lips but doesn't last through eating or drinking. If you're a beginner to makeup or like very natural looks maybe this is something you'd want to play with but definitely don't purchase if you want a lot of pigmented colour.
I have the set of this lip color and i lobe wearing it. How ever it is not that long lasting. After eating you will see that its fading. But i still like it. Just needs.to.touch up
I have the shades natural and tea rose. Tea rose is a mauve and really nice, but natural is my favorite, I can apply it without a mirror, it’s a “my lips but better” shade which I love. Would totally recommend. (Tea rose left, natural right)
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos