13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 990 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Berry Sorbet, Wine, Tea Rose more...
I have been using these for as long as I’ve been wearing makeup. They are very user friendly with their skinnier application, they can act as lipstick or a lip pencil. They have very nice pigment and are at a nice price point.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Natural more...
I personally do not like wearing pink lipstick let alone pink liner because I feel like it doesn’t look that good on my skin color I feel way to dark for it so would not recommend to girls my color and it is very dry too not a good formula
Review for: Other more...
LOVE IT! Easy to apply, easy to store. Perfect to carry on and not take a lot of space up. Stays on for a long time and it barely rubs off! It goes easily and very smoothly. Very affordable! No need to spend a lot to get good results, this product is the best!
Review for: Wine more...
This is such a good matte lipstick. It is in a crayon form, so when it went on it was smooth but still a little chalky. Overall though, the feeling of it was not chalky, and the color went on evenly. The color “wine” is a perfect deep red color, and it compliments my cool/mixed toned skin.
The tea rose color is so beautiful. I would say it lasts about 4 or 5 hours without reapplying; will have to reapply after meals of course. I find it be creamy which I like very much and it's comfortable. It is such a steal for the price, my mom has one too and she loves it.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love how easy it is to put on this lip color. It is small enough so you can line the lips yet large enough to completely fill in the lips. A nice little add on is the little sharpener you can pull out of the bottom if you want the tip pointed more for better precision. Same issue as other lip stick products, needs better color variety in stores. Will continue to buy and use this brand of products, it is sooooo affordable yet feels more expensive.
I would advise you to avoid the lighter colors like Coral, but the berry and wine shades are stunning. They feel good, last pretty well, and don't end up all over your face. The thinner stick format is great for precision application.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos