BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Haley M.
Love this product! For the price, it's great. The color is bright and easy to apply. However, my only complaint is that it isn't very long lasting or moisturizing. Usually, what I do is apply some chapstick prior to applying the matte color and it seems to help with moisturizing and staying time. The container is also easy to stick in my wristlet when I go out because it's thin! The hidden sharpener at the bottom is an added bonus!
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
This lipstick it's nice it's a comfortable Matt it's not like super drying it does seem to have kind of more of a satin to matte finish not completely Matte and it is very long wearing it doesn't really stay in your lips which is great it doesn't have any like funky smell it's great for traveling I really like lipsticks are in sticks versus like the regular kind of tubes it reminds me a lot of color pop but I think it smells better
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: WINE more...
So, I bought two of these colors at Target to try out. I’ve had great luck with elf brushes before and thought I would actually test their cosmetics. I was a little disappointed with these though... the colors were very pretty when swatched but stayed on for less than an hour. The texture felt a little too greasy for me and feathered pretty badly. (Maybe try a good liner next time?) I even tried dusting some setting powder over a tissue and applying that, but it didn’t help. I used one of the colors I bought to write a message to my fiancée on the bathroom mirror. That’s about all it worked for, unfortunately.
Shaquila A.
Only negative is that it doenst last too long. I had to reapply it over and over all day. Good thing with all that applying it never flaked on me. Didn't dry out my lips like other matte formulas. With out lip liner it Didn't bleed at all. I was skeptical at first because I've tried elf lip products before and it didn't go well. I will run out of this soon.
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
I really love these! I got twelve shades when I ordered the elf lip vault for just $30. They are great lippies! Super soft and pigmented and I love that they come in the twist up crayon. The darker shades are a little more sheer but super easy to build up. I swatched the shades in this picture from left to right: Scarlet Night
Rich Red
Wine
Cranberry
Berry sorbet
Rowdy Rouge
Mulberry Maven
Hot Commodity
Dash of Pink
Natural (my favorite shade)
Tea Rose
Nearly Nude
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
When it comes to affordable lip colors, this one is just okay in my opinion.

I picked one of these up at Walmart for around $3, which is an insanely good price. The formula is a bit dry, and on the lips it's not a true matte. It has a little shine to it, and it is not transfer-proof, though it doesn't claim to be.

I have dry lips, and I found this lipstick particularly drying. My biggest complaint is that you have to reapply after about 2 hours - they just aren't long-wearing in the least. This shade looks pretty on, but reapplying every 2 hours just isn't worth it in my book.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
I received this product for free but I will be giving my honest opinion about it. I received the color wine I believe it was, and even though it claims to be matte it is not. However even though I do love my lips to be matte this still does the job perfectly. It is in a lip liner shape so it is easy to line the lips and fill in perfectly. Making you have the most gorgeous lips. It is not completely long lasting but it does last quite a while. I do recommend for others to use. It is just and overall great product to use and own.
Kristina S.
I don't love the color on myself but I do love that it's in a pencil form, that's a nice change. I got it in my e.l.f. Voxbox and keep trying to pull off the color. I feel like it transfers quite a bit which I don't really enjoy, I was hoping for more longevity from it. The price seems to differ a lot between stores. Wegmans it's $3 and Target it's $8.99. Yikes. I would pay the $3 for this product but Target is high on it.
Sarah W.
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
The color I had bought of this is beautiful and picked this up to try a different kind of product. As I have tried the primer lately and was really impressed. This I feel still has a bit more room for improvements. The only reason I took a star away which may be it just does not work for me as well, is because I felt it was very drying. Though it should be noted my lips stay very dry and I use lip gloss often.
Taylor F.
Review for: PRALINE, WINE, RICH RED more...
Ugh, memory lane!!! These were my first venture into lipstick back in high school, and I have so many wonderful memories with these lip products. Looking back now, they are a bit silicone-y on the lips, but the color payoff isn’t bad and the packaging is very sleek as well. I also find that the price point is very reasonable for the product within. I use these often for those “no makeup” makeup days, and I have no regrets. Go get these - cheap and worth the investment!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.