BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Ashley M.
Decatur, AL - Alabama
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
Great matte lip crayons! I love that they are slim (unlike the chubby stick versions that other brands have) so you can skip the liner. Look for these at the dollar tree!
Rebeca C.
Moravia, San Jose
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I've been using this lipstick for a while and I must say I am delighted with it. I love the color intensity and the fact that it really lasts like forever on the lips.
Amy F.
Merrickville
SUCH a good product and for SO cheap. Last for quite a long time and have amazing pigment. I have a few colours, definitely getting more!
Rania Z.
Laval, TN
I have this in natural (nude) and tea rose (purpley nude mauve) and they are GORGEOUS. They are matte, but super comfortable. I own like 3000 lipsticks and these are some of the highlights. Definitely worth the low price, and the nudes are super flattering!
Ana Isabel M.
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
It is a perfect product that you can use every day. It lasts for a long time, it can last 24 hours more or less. I bought this product in a beauty shop. This product has a black, simple and nice packaging. Of course I recommend it because you will love it. I am totally sure!
Marie N.
Mississauga , ON
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I love the matte colours in this line. They are long lasting. The twist applicator makes putting it on a breeze especially when on the go. Great line and brand!
Shani T.
Gold Coast
Really pigmented. Not drying and extremely affordable. I would recommend this to others out there who want a nice pigmented lipstick that won't break the bank.
sughra h.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
its a lovely product lasts for very long time. good for oily skin and dry skin , the price is good compare to other product , it is defintally worth it.
olivia a.
Review for: ROWDY ROUGE more...
These lipstick choices are easy and portable but they do not stay on well or very long. I love e.l.f. but it's hard to make a lipstick the stays and is cheap!
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Su color es bastante pigmentado. Y dura casi todo el día, este producto me lo enviaron para hacer un review y mi opinión es personal. Lo recomiendo, de verdad!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.