BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Alicia M.
Toronto, ON
I recently bought two of these, and I have been really pleasantly surprised. They cost so little that I kind of expected them to be less than great, but they're about as good as any drugstore lipstick I've got, but costs a good bit less. The colour payoff is really good, and they do transfer, but they don't bleed a ton
Jess C.
Manawatu, New Zealand
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I have the shade 'rich red'. To be honest this isn't a lipstick I reach for a lot as I have other red lipsticks I prefer, but this is amazing for the price.

With this you get a very smooth and even application and this doesn't skip or 'jump' on your lips like some other matte lipsticks can.

This is very pigmented and lasts a few hours on my lips before needing to be re-applied. If you're looking for an inexpensive lipstick then this is a must try.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
This was sent to me as a free gift in an order that I made online at the e.l.f website. I was given the colour Tea Rose, which is pretty, but a little too washed out for my complexion. However, I LOVE the formula. It is very silky, applies nicely and evenly, and while it's not as longlasting as other matte lipsticks, you can't beat e.l.f's super competitive prices! I will definitely be looking into more colours in this line in the future.
Bădele P.
Arad
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
It is having a very good pigmentation, it’s hydrating and I almost never felt it on my lips. It looks very good, not cakey, long lasting and as I already said, with a very very nice pigmentation. The price is very good and it is doing its job. Very good quality-price report.
Skylar Y.
Goderich
My all time favourite lipsticks, I wear this on a day to day basis, some minor bleeding but nothing lip liner can't fix. The matte is perfect and the lipstick lasts a while. I'm really impressed and I'll continue to buy, I have quite a few shades already!!
RESTYLE F.
hamilton, ontario
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love this lip color!!!! The matte is gorgeous and it suits my skin tone so perfectly. It's easy to apply and it comes with a sharpener too. It lasts throughout the whole day and then some. I recommend this to EVERYONE! 💄💄💄🌸
Faith B.
LOVE THIS STUFF. the packaging is SO Cute and makes the product easy to apply. If you're eating and drinking throughout the day you will need to re-apply as it does transfer but it is not a liquid lipstick so that is to be expected.
Overall great pigmentation, cute packaging. I would get this again.
Gladys T.
I have this is Wine and love love love it! The pencil packaging is great and easy to use. The formula is truly matte without being drying. There's nothing I hate more than when a lip colour dries out my lips and sinks into my lip lines. I will have to make a point of getting more colours!
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
OKAY - the Rich Red is literally THE best hue and super creamy. I am not a fan of many red hued mattes, as they can wash me out since I am so pale. But I love this lipstick and am so happy I found it this spring :) LOVE IT
Jordan S.
Aberdeenshire, Peterhead
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I absolutely ADORE the shade Tea Rose. One of the most perfect cool nudes everrr! Not drying or uncomfortable at all, super creamy when applying and lasts a good amount of time. If you need to top up it is easily layered.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.