BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
OKAY - the Rich Red is literally THE best hue and super creamy. I am not a fan of many red hued mattes, as they can wash me out since I am so pale. But I love this lipstick and am so happy I found it this spring :) LOVE IT
Alisa D.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
I love these the colour pay off is amazing, the price is great, you get a big bang for your buck and the dark colours are just creamy and pigmented nun of the colour are patchy. They do transfer but for the price that is easily forgiven. The colour range could be larger but it is still great.
Jordan S.
Aberdeenshire, Peterhead
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I absolutely ADORE the shade Tea Rose. One of the most perfect cool nudes everrr! Not drying or uncomfortable at all, super creamy when applying and lasts a good amount of time. If you need to top up it is easily layered.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Review for: WINE, SCARLET NIGHT, CRANBERRY, RICH RED, ROWDY ROUGE, DASH OF PINK, BERRY SORBET, MULBERRY MAVEN more...
The packaging concept is great and contains a pencil sharpener on the back, although it is not needed. However, the lip tube is detached from the packaging after several uses. That's one less point for the packaging.However, I have to say that I like the product. The formulation is comfortable and does not dry your lips as many lip glosses tend to do. It also lasts for 4 to 5 hours on the lips.
Madison B.
Parksville, BC
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
It's great for the price but it does leave something to be desired. While the colour and matte look is great, the lipstick doesn't last as long as I would like and has a super drying effect on my lips. It also looks hot pink in some light instead of the red its advertised as.
Hailey L.
I picked up a few of these - one called tea rose, and another that's a bold red colour. I LOVE them. They go on easy, they're nice and creamy, and they provide coverage for a decent length of time considering their price (a mere $5 each!). Would definitely recommend.
Natalia M.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
Hola chicas Muchas de ustedes seguramente ya conocen la marca de cosméticos ELF ... que en  los últimos años ha tenido gran presencia un nivel mundial, tanto que el día de hoy es muy fácil encontrar los productos de esta firma.
Cada año esta marca lanza a la venta varios sistemas con una selección de sus mejores productos, diseñó especialmente para la época de Navidad, así que cada fin de año me aseguro de mi tienda favorita para darle una miradita a los nuevos sistemas y llevarme a casa mas que gracia
Reid H.
British Columbia
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I bought this product before reading any reviews on it and I actually really like it, especially for the price! I have never used it without first applying lip chap but it doesn't get dry and clumpy like a lot of other ones do. I find the color blends really nicely with my natural lip color and it's a subtle addition to my makeup routine, which is what I like.
Emma S.
Halifax, NS
These Matte Lip Colors are so nice! Some of them are very pigmented and they're all so creamy and not drying at all! They have a sharpener at the end for when they get dull. They're not super long lasting but I would definitely buy again as I already have 4.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
This is really good for the price. I do find it is a little drying, like most matte lip products. I got it in Tea Rose which s a really nice neutral colour on me. The wear time is average, nothing special, but the price is so great. I plan on getting a lot more!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.