BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Georgia T.
These are my favorite lipsticks to use from e.l.f. they are super cheap individually or as a package. I recieved them as a package for a christmas gift and absolutely loved them. They have the perfect shape for you to shape your lips in whatever way you want them and if they lose their shape on the bottom of the lipstick where it shows the color, it has a sharpener in which you can shape your lipstick back up again. They also have the best colors. What a great buy!!
Josee S.
Thunder Bay
I'm personally really confused with the overwhelmingly positive reviews for this product. This is, in my opinion, one of the worst lipsticks on the market and is comparable with children's lipstick. It feels extremely cheap on my lips (and drying), appears streaky, transfers to everything, and lasts mere minutes! Good luck trying to eat with this on. It is an affordable lip product but the quality is so inferior to other affordable drug-store brands. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this product.
Michelle G.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This is a nice color, but not very long wearing and seems to bleed a bit. The shape of the pencil is great because it fills the role of a lip liner and a lipstick, may be better with a primer or concealer to help it stay on the lips longer. I would not buy this again, as there are better options in the same price range.
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
These lippies are by far in my top 5 favorites and I cannot live without them!!!
The color payoff is amazing and they are so rich and creamy on the lips. They also have a super long lasting formula that does not dry out the lips. I find it I use a liner with them I can literally get them to last almost all day even with eating and drinking.
For the price these can't be beat and I've made it my mission to get as many of the colors as possible.
kim h.
I LOVE elf lipsticks. I don’t wear lipstick enough to justify spending 30+ dollars on, and elf’s lipsticks are always 5-10 and work wonderfully. Honestly i can’t even tell much of a difference between these lipsticks and the more expensive ones.
Bella E.
Toronto, ON
So I've only used the Natural colour and the Tea Rose one. Both are really pretty shades, but I'm in love with the Tea Rose one. They're very creamy and easy to apply, the longevity is not there, you definitely need to reapply throughout the day. I also found that halfway through the tube, the stick of lipstick would just fall out of the tube and I'd have to stick it back in. But it's a price I would pay again for such an awesome shade.
Ruthy G.
Doral, FL
Okay, the formula is really good, the products smell very well but it doesn't look that nice in me. Maybe because of my skin tone. I thought it would be nicer. I look like if I died 3 years ago when I wear it.
Emma F.
Boston, MA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color any of these color sticks are a great alternative for the Kylie Lip Kit. The product is very cheap and the matte look lasts for hours. It doesn't dry up and it is very easy to apply and apply on top of a worn out layer of use. I buy my elf matte color sticks at target but they can be found in any local drugstore. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap matte look similar to the Kylie Lip Kit.
Kristina A.
I really love these lipsticks. They're simple, no-frills, every day kind of lipsticks. I always keep at least one in my purse for lipstick emergencies (or if the lip color I chose for the day isn't working.) I recently had to repurchase a couple of these as the old ones I had went bad, and the formula and wear is just as good. These are actually one of my favorite products from ELF, and I am always surprised every time I bust one out and wear it.
Ashley C.
Montreal, QC
A very creamy, soft and pigmented lip crayon. Despite being matte, It glides on so smoothly and doesn't dry out my lips! I paid it 4$ at Walmart. I would have given this product 5 stars except it gets chalky after a few hours, and builds up around the corners of my mouth and I need to remove it before applying another coat. This color is a very lovely muted but shimmery lilac shade on my lips! It's definitely my new go to lip color
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.