BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Kaela J.
West Columbia, SC
I have been a fan of e.l.f. cosmetics for a long time and this has been one of my favorite lipsticks from the drugstore. I bought most of mine from Target and then from Walmart once they began to carry it. I have bought 4 tubes and received one in a Voxbox and I will continue to purchase these until I have them all. They are not too heavy on the lips, they are not drying at all, and they are about as pigmented as you can hope for. I was SOOOO surprised when I first used these and I have loved them ever since.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
So, I bought two of these colors at Target to try out. I’ve had great luck with elf brushes before and thought I would actually test their cosmetics. I was a little disappointed with these though... the colors were very pretty when swatched but stayed on for less than an hour. The texture felt a little too greasy for me and feathered pretty badly. (Maybe try a good liner next time?) I even tried dusting some setting powder over a tissue and applying that, but it didn’t help. I used one of the colors I bought to write a message to my fiancée on the bathroom mirror. That’s about all it worked for, unfortunately.
Sydney G.
Big fan of this lipstick. Love the colors and it stays for a long time! Also easy to apply because of the thin pencil like tip! It doesn’t dry out my lips either! Definitely recommend!
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
I really love these! I got twelve shades when I ordered the elf lip vault for just $30. They are great lippies! Super soft and pigmented and I love that they come in the twist up crayon. The darker shades are a little more sheer but super easy to build up. I swatched the shades in this picture from left to right: Scarlet Night
Rich Red
Wine
Cranberry
Berry sorbet
Rowdy Rouge
Mulberry Maven
Hot Commodity
Dash of Pink
Natural (my favorite shade)
Tea Rose
Nearly Nude
Shaquila A.
Only negative is that it doenst last too long. I had to reapply it over and over all day. Good thing with all that applying it never flaked on me. Didn't dry out my lips like other matte formulas. With out lip liner it Didn't bleed at all. I was skeptical at first because I've tried elf lip products before and it didn't go well. I will run out of this soon.
Marie W.
I like the skinny shape of this, makes it easier to apply without getting smudgy. The color is GREAT and super saturated and long lasting. Value can't be beat. Bought mine at Wal-Mart (gross, I know). Only beef is you pretty much get one good application. Re-touching is tricky because your lips do get dried out, so adding more lipstick can get crusty. If you're not eating or drinking a lot, it's perfect and I've gotten a lot of compliments.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
This lipstick it's nice it's a comfortable Matt it's not like super drying it does seem to have kind of more of a satin to matte finish not completely Matte and it is very long wearing it doesn't really stay in your lips which is great it doesn't have any like funky smell it's great for traveling I really like lipsticks are in sticks versus like the regular kind of tubes it reminds me a lot of color pop but I think it smells better
Haley M.
Love this product! For the price, it's great. The color is bright and easy to apply. However, my only complaint is that it isn't very long lasting or moisturizing. Usually, what I do is apply some chapstick prior to applying the matte color and it seems to help with moisturizing and staying time. The container is also easy to stick in my wristlet when I go out because it's thin! The hidden sharpener at the bottom is an added bonus!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
When it comes to affordable lip colors, this one is just okay in my opinion.

I picked one of these up at Walmart for around $3, which is an insanely good price. The formula is a bit dry, and on the lips it's not a true matte. It has a little shine to it, and it is not transfer-proof, though it doesn't claim to be.

I have dry lips, and I found this lipstick particularly drying. My biggest complaint is that you have to reapply after about 2 hours - they just aren't long-wearing in the least. This shade looks pretty on, but reapplying every 2 hours just isn't worth it in my book.
Kristina S.
I don't love the color on myself but I do love that it's in a pencil form, that's a nice change. I got it in my e.l.f. Voxbox and keep trying to pull off the color. I feel like it transfers quite a bit which I don't really enjoy, I was hoping for more longevity from it. The price seems to differ a lot between stores. Wegmans it's $3 and Target it's $8.99. Yikes. I would pay the $3 for this product but Target is high on it.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.