BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: WINE more...
This surprised me quite a bit. It's not dry! It actually is very creamy, doesn't smell, and feels comfortable on my lips. The colour selection offers quite a bit of variety and the packaging holds up well in my purse.
Solana F.
The colours are so awesome! They have a creamy texture and dry completely matte. I bought them in DBS in Chile because in Argentina we don't have Elf cosmetics.
I haven't really tried them out for a whole day so I can't say they are long lasting.
Shamely A.
This lipstick is just perfect, I really had a good experience using it. Lasts long on your lips and looks so good, I had a red one, it's matte but it doesn't dry your lips that much. I love it, could buy it again.
Jess T.
Beautiful matte finish, I have the red shade and it was not patchy at all. It lasted all day only required minimal touching up after eating, I was super impressed considering it’s a $3 lipstick, highly recommend.
Nashra M.
Oakville, ON
This lip crayon is very pigmented with a gorgeous colour selection. However it is incredibly skinny, I tend to use it more as a lip liner than lipstick. However the colour pay off and matte finish is phenomenal!
Danielle W.
I like the colors, and the product, but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. I don't expect it to last ALL day, but I find myself re-applying every few hours.
amina A.
Grenoble
Review for: PRALINE more...
I actually do like this product because it is so cheap and I love matte lipsticks ! Of course it is not the best matte ever but for the price it's ok . But it is Very dry so you need to moisturize your lips before applying it
Kyanna L.
Sydney
Review for: WINE more...
This product was very affordable and way better than what I expected. It works so well to shape your lips like a liner it also has a nice scent. It applies smoothly and lasts a while. It also is great quality.
Keely H.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Super great product at an affordable price! It has a great colour payout and is long lasting. I got mine at Walmart for around 3$ and it was one of the best purchases I made as it introduced me to the brand!
Emka E.
Review for: RICH RED more...
This color rich red is popping. It's so beautiful on the lips and so vibrant. It's really good price and the formula is reallly good.
If you are starting with makeup and don't want to invest : TRY THESE.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.