BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jasmine V.
Oxnard, CA
I tried these and they were very creamy but would come off very easily !! They're easy to apply tho maybe putting translucent powder would help Haven't tried that ! But i wouldnt buy again
Mandy A.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I love the colour! A product that you may have to re apply a few times but with a little of setting powder it can stay in place! I like that doesn’t look like a typical lipstick more like a lip liner! With all this said the price is pretty awesome!
Legny J.
Doral, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
I really like these elf kits, they are super beautiful, economical and practical. It is a preferred brand for its quality and economy. I have several of these matte lipsticks because I love them, what does not seem so great is that they do not last long and they are transferred.
Robin G.
I have a lot of these shades in my collection, for the price they are an amazing product with great lasting power. They are matte without drying your lips out, it never flakes off my lips and most of the shades, in my opinion, are universally flattering.
Emily R.
Love elf for their great prices and pretty reliable formulas! This lipstick is creamy and applies as a smooth matte without drying your lips out. The applicator is great for crisp lines without a lip liner.
Would give it 5 stars, but you do have to reapply relatively frequently
Samantha M.
Toronto, WY
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I know this is a matte lip colour but it really dried out my lips more than any other matte lip product. The shade is beautiful and the price is amazing but I find that I cannot use this product as it makes my lips chapped within an hour.
Allison O.
Ottawa
This product wasn't bad in the lighter shades but in the brighter ones...the smudging became super obvious. The colour wore off really quickly, especially around the edges, and needed to be constantly touched up. Doesn't dry out your lips though.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
Review for: TEA ROSE more...

Excellent formula. Smooth, creamy formula that goes on really easily. I like the pencil-style applicator, which allows for a sharp lining before you fill in your lips. As for most ELF products, it's cheap and very nice quality. My only issue is that the color I have, Tea Rose, is really unflattering on pale skin. It's not a rose color at all, it's more a lavender-gray shade. Would consider purchasing other shades.
Taylor R.
Sydney
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
Love, love, love this shade! The crayon broke, but was definitely still usable. Has a lovely mint scent/taste, and the colour withstood an evening of eating and drinking with only one reapplication. Would reccomend to anyone with any budget!
Regan S.
Ottawa, WY
I personally don't really like this one. It is not as good as normal elf lip products. I don't like the tiny applicator or the feeling. It didn't last that long on my lips and you could definitely see all my cracked lips. Not the best.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.