BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Briana K.
Milan
It’s a very nice matte lipstick for the price point. I’m a big fan of matte lipsticks and I would say that this one compares to many of the nicer brands that I have used
Dooshima W.
Far Rockaway, NY
I got this product in my elf voxbox to review and I have to say, I was pretty disappointed in it. To start off with, the box says that this is a matte lip color. That's just not the case. It has a shine to, Also this product does not stay in place. Once you touch it it just moves around. I can't imagine it staying on my lips for more than a hour. On top of that I don't find that color to be that pigmented. I had to go over my lips quite a few times to get the color I wanted. Moving on to what I liked, I will say that the packaging is cute and I really liked that it came with a detachable sharpener. Also you get a lot of product in the tube. Sadly, the cons outweigh the pros.
Jennifer M.
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this in a dusty rose color and it looks really nice! It's lightweight, has good coverage, and lasts a while. Great for daily wear for the price and quality.
Brittney M.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Natural more...
This is a subtle matte lipstick. It takes a bit of coloring in to get a good color but that makes it work for an every day natural look. It does transfer easily though.
Leslie M.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Other more...
This product left me in awe! Everyone complimented my lilac matte lip and asked where I got it from. “Elf” I replied pretty darn good for a drugstore lipstick. Stayed on for a long period of time. Always put on a little lip balm under for a soft finish on my lips. If you want to amp this look up add a shimmer lip gloss on top of matte!
Tara B.
Henderson
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This is my daily go to. Love the color. I can’t say it lasts long so I have 2. 1 did my makeup stand and 1 for my purse. I get lots of compliments on the color though.
Amanda B.
North Branch, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! I like that they are affordable, sleek, come in so many colors, and are super easy to apply. I believe that there are a few drugstore brands that make some excellent makeup for good prices. Elf is one of them!
Charlotte M.
Springfield Township
So far e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color  is my favorite matte lipstick. It isn't completely matte but to be honest true matte lipsticks are just too drying for me. I love the shape of this because when I'm in a rush I rather not bother with a lip liner. The point is sharp enough (and there is a sharpener in the bottom!) that I can easily line my lips and then fill it in. The color praline is a PERFECT nude for my tan skin! I've honestly never found a more perfect nude shade. I subtracted one star because the staying power could be better, but luckily it doesn't get "crusty" at all so reapplying is a breeze. Plus if I go outside the lines I can just wipe it off instead of having to use concealer.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
I have 2 light colors, so keep that in mind when reading this review. I haven't tried the darker colors so I can't say if their formula is the same, better, or worse. Anyway, I really like these lipsticks. They are very matte and fairly pigmented. They aren't the best matte lipsticks that I've tried, but they are great especially for the price. I think it could be slightly more pigmented and a tiny bit more creamy and they would be perfect. I also like the fact that the application is able to be very precise because of the shape of the lipstick itself. I think these are pretty good. I will definitely be buying more colors to try out.
Heather B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE the elf products. I've used several and have never been let down. Plus the price is unbeatable! I would happily use it before any high end, expensive brands.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.