BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Amélie M.
Glides on perfectly and feels smooth and glossy on your lips . Lasts along time but colour pigment isn’t excellent. However it is great for a natural look for everyday makeup and is super cheap affordable for what you can get out of this product . I’ve used it for a long time and lots have people have said they loved the natural finish it gives on your lips .
Alyssa C.
Review for: Tea Rose more...
I recieved an e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color in the shade Tea Rose complementary for testing purposes. This is the first lip colour that I have ever had that is in pencil form and I wasn't quite sure whether I would like it or not. But, as it turns out, this jumbo-sized pencil crayon lippie is a rather handy format. The lip colour twists up and down and comes with a built-in sharpener. This matte colour glides on easily and, due to its pencil-like shape, makes accurate application a snap.
I find matte lip colours tend to be quite drying, but I do not find that this lip colour dries my mouth out, nor does it look really dry on. In fact, the matte effect looks quite nice and the tea rose colour is pretty too.
But, I should add that I did end up having to reapply this lip colour throughout the day and didn't really find it to be very long-lasting, like it claims to be.
But, if you are looking for a nice looking, easy to use and non-drying matte lip colour, this product is a fair choice.
#freeproduct
salma b.
temara
I recently came across a few lipsticks from a company called Kismet Cosmetics. Many of you probably have not heard of this brand. I hadn’t either until very recently. Kismet is a boutique cosmetics brand that is based out of Louisiana and was created by a local makeup artist in the area.

I tried three of the semi-matte lipsticks from their Velvet Collection: Crushed Coral (a mix of pink and orange tones), Burnout (a classic red) and Vivianna (a rich plum). I also tried out their new
Erika M.
Monterrey
I bought this a week ago and i like it. In the package iy says its matte and long lasting but it isn't, it's super creamy and easy to remove BUT even if it's super creamy it doesn't glow a lot. I recommend it if you want a kinda matte look but not to dry your lips, you can use it as a moisturizer. I have light (olive) skin tone and I bought the color Wine :)
Graceli L.
Edmonton, AB
Got the Praline because it was a very neutral colour- though I was worried at the time it might be a little red. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see the color applied in a very neutral colour that I could pair with nearly anything! Furthermore, it is very soft to apply and goes on smoothly. I often forget I’m wearing it because of how naturally it sits on my lips. My first lip colour like this I’ve bought- and I’d definitely buy it again!!
Sara M.
Review for: Tea Rose more...
I recieved this lip colour in the shade tea rose for free to try out courtesy of Topbox and Elf Cosmetics. I absolutely loved the colour. I really like a natural daytime look and this colour worked well for that. I found it to be almost identical to my natural lip colour so it gave me that “your lips, only better look.”

I didn’t notice any scent to the product and it didn’t taste like anything. I liked that you get the precision of a lip pencil, as well as the creamy feeling of a lipstick. It also has a built in sharper at the bottom.

Overall I loved this lip colour. The packaging was awesome as well, all black, very sleek looking.
Jolene D.
Al Nahda 2, Dubai
Review for: Praline more...
 I bought the Praline shade and I've never been more happy with a lipstick purchase! I've struggled to find a nude colour that suited me and while this shade is pretty pink, it's subtle and appears as a nude shade on olive skin. I will say though, my lips are super dry and chapped all the time. I tried to apply the lipstick while they were dry and it was a nightmare. I then tried applying the lipstick while wearing a lip balm, and I got 0 colour payoff. I recommend applying a lip balm, and blotting off as much as you can if you have dry lips like mine.I did have some colour transfer while drinking tea but that's because I didn't set the colour as I usually do - but I'm not too upset about it since it is a light colour. My lips also stayed hydrated throughout the whole day with the lipstick on and the colour was intact!
Andrea G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Tea Rose more...
This was my first time trying a product from e.l.f. cosmetics, and having only seen it at Old Navy before it made its way to Walmart, I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm not sure whether I like the skinny stick, but for anyone that has thin lips or a pronounced cupid's bow, this lipstick is sure to be a lifesaver (especially with the built-in sharpener)! My lips are on the plumper side so I outlined my lips with the lipstick and then had to go back and fill in the rest. It's thicker than a lip liner but nowhere near as wide as a regular lipstick. The colour is a perfect neutral and I'd highly recommend it. The only reason I won't repurchase is because it's almost exactly the same colour as my natural lips! That being said, the lipstick is creamy and goes on easily, and is definitely a nice matte colour.
Kassandra P.
Lloydminster
These have great pigmentation and colour range for a very low cost, these are very flattering on the lips and don't dry out your lips drastically. They are pretty simple to apply and can be used to line then fill in your lips for a nice look, they don't wear off too quickly but may need to be reapplied after longperiods of time or after eating/drinking.
Mary H.
London, ON
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
Review for: Dash Of Pink more...
This lip colour is very pigmented and has a nice, creamy texture.
Like most matte lip products, it is a bit drying so be sure to apply a moisturizer first!
Although the colour and texture are great, it does have a lot of colour pay off, and it doesnt seem to change no matter how much time you give it to set. Not the end of the world though, just means a lot more touch ups.
I really enjoy the pen style, it makes the application super easy and getting a perfect line has never been more simple. The small style of this also let's me get into those inner corners without making a mess (like I usually do with regular lipstick).
It's worth the cost in my opinion, and I will probably be purchasing more colours.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.