BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Sophia A.
Gaffney, SC
Perfect. It’s a very moisturizing and smooth formula while still being matte. The pigmentation is great as well. I love the shades I just wished they had more!!! On top of all that it is sooo affordable. I LOVE IT.
Laura C.
marblehead
Review for: Praline more...
This lip product is another favorite of mine. Again the formula is comfortable and has great lasting power. I love the color for a “your lips but better” color.
Carla N.
I really like this little guy. I have a bazillion lip colors but I reach for this cheap lip stick frequently. I use it for a lip base and go over with a moisturizing lip gloss. If my gloss wears off later I still have this color underneath. I bought a mauve-y color that is perfect for me.
Yashira C.
Review for: Praline more...
This matte lip color from ELF is definitely my favorite. It comes in a nice black package and its easy to apply. It’s the best nude color that I own. It’s long lasting and I would 100% recommend to others. My sisters even bought it after they saw mine.
Caroline C.
Review for: Dash Of Pink more...
For the price of ELF cosmetics, you’re gonna get your moneys worth. Doesn’t last that long but reapply. The lip color is really cute and the matte texture looks great on lips. I would deff but again and recommend.
Janine F.
Rochester
Review for: Natural more...
I like the color but I feel like I need to apply a lot to get it to show up. I like the color enough to purchase again.
Emily M.
Review for: Natural more...
The color does stay on pretty well, but the natural lip color is quite beige. It does not appear to enhance a natural lip color as I thought it would.
lydia w.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay, I think the lip products are my least favorite part of what e.l.f. cosmetics offers so I think I'll stick to my go to brands instead
Jess M.
Brewton
Review for: Natural more...
Love love love! Very clean looking, easy to apply and I have carried the some one for two years!! The color is great and you can spruce it up with a lipgloss and or another color. I will keep using!!!!!
Heather S.
Colorado Springs
You get what you pay for. The color was nice. The product applied very well. It did not last long at all. I had to keep reapplying.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.