13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.24 / 5 based on 7,736 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I love the nude colors of this. They are very user friendly and great for beginners or if your looking for an easy product to add a pop of color. Great price too
I bought this one at Walmart and I really don't know what to think of it I only tried it once so far so good but still I didn't find the Matt that I was looking for
I used this also before a concert and lasted the ENTIRE TIME!! I was amazed at how easy it was to draw on to my rather plump lips. I also had some of my friends use it and it just proved that it looked good on all skin tones!
I love love love ELF cosmetics! Super affordable which is definitely a plus!! And the product itself is wonderful! Stays in place for several hours and it stays matte!
Review for: PRALINE, WINE, NEARLY NUDE, RICH RED more...
I absolutely love these lippie sticks! I think they are the equivalent to the Colourpop lippie sticks which I also love. They have a creamy consistency that always looks good on your lips even if they are chapped. I wouldn't say they're completely matte but they are closer to matte than they are glossy. I think they act more like a typical lipstick in a tube but are thin enough to get a precise lipline without using a lip liner. They layer nicely, which is another huge benefit because they aren't transfer proof and do come off when eating. Reapplying is just like adding lip balm to your lips except these have pigment. My favorite color is praline as it is kind of a darker brownish nude on my lips and it goes with just about any look. I believe these are around $3 so I highly recommend that you try these and even if you are disappointed, you only spent $3!! ALSO, the end of the tube comes off and doubles as a sharpener so you can sharpen the product if you want to! All around excellent product!
This product is comfortable but didn't really stay on my lips. It applies beautifully but it seems like, within minutes, it disappears even if I'm not eating or drinking. If you don't mind reapplying often, then this product will work for you.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos