13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 980 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I own two of these and i absolutely love these! they stay on very well and they work good as a base for other lip products. very inexpensive too!
I love these colors, they work so well, they sort of feel heavy after a while and begin to rub off, but for the most part I would recommend them!
Adore the color , great price and really looks great with any look and goes well with many skin tones. A nude matte with a little somethin to it!
I give this product a 5/5 stars. The colors are beautiful, a variety of colors, affordable, and apply smoothly. Does not dry out. Looks amazing.
I have this in all the colors and it is amazing! Goes on smooth and has long lasting color, dries matte and has a sharping to keep it to a point.
Love it! Goes on really easily and lasts a long time. I love that it didn't rub off on glasses or wash away easily. Great product for the price.
I adore the color Tea Rose, but it does wear off rather quickly and leaves lips dry occasionally. Great for the price and a lovely look for fall.
This formula is very creamy and moisturizing, but I find that it doesn't really stay on my lips too well. I stopped using mine and gave it away.
nice matte pencil that is good for an on the go pencil or an every day color. Apply a smoothly and looks great on. about the size of a fancy pen.
Mattes well, not super pigmented. Will stay on through most things but you will have to reapply. Feels really light on the lips and moisturizes.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos