13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,745 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I love this lip color. Not only is it perfect for the holidays but it doesn't dry my lips out. Some matte lipstick dry my lips out but this is great.
I love the pigment and color I get from my wine colored one! But I have to say it is a bit more velvet than matte. Beautiful deal for a great price!
This is a color I already own. Its name is deceiving. Its not really a wine shades its more of a fuchsia. Its also not completely matte. Not my fave.
I really enjoy these! My favorite shade is tea rose. It's really beautiful! As long as you're lips are moisturized, they should work fine for anyone.
Even though the product is matte, it didnt dry my lips out. The colors were vibrant and pigmented. I these are one of my favorite matte lip products.
it's a really great product & i usually buy it from dollar tree. i really recommend it & it has a very bright red color which is absolutely beautiful
This is my all time favorite. It stays on nicely and the color is perfectly nude. I use this on a daily basis. Did I mention it was my favorite? lol
Very good color pay off, product applies very rich and pigmented. Formula is more waxy and stiff but good for applying on its own without lip liner.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos