BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Rachel O.
I looovvvvveee this product! For the price and the pigment it is awesome. I wish it didn't smudge as much as it does, but that's the only complaint I have.
Claudia D.
The best thing about this product beside the price is that is creamy in your lips and doesn't leave them dry. Doesn't last long but the shades are pretty.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Love it!! I love the color and formula! It is a great price for an easy on the go lipstick, I'd recommend this to everyone who needs a good purse lipstick!
Daisy V.
Minnesota
These lippies are okay. They don't stay on too long. They are. Why true to color, and fades leaving a stain behind. Good thing they don't dry my lips out.
Ali  B.
Wittenberg, WI
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love this product it is amazing I only have one but the color I have is in Rich Red and I just love it. It stay on pretty well and amazing pigmentation.
Alexis S.
Not too bad for the price. However, I will say the color is not true to the one displayed on the box and it did not dry down to a matte consistency on me.
Mari D.
Review for: WINE more...
I love how moisturizing this is as well as the color it leaves behind. It's a good value for what you pay and very easy to use. Would definitely buy again
Nalia R.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
Omg this was my very first matte lipstick and when I wore it to work i got so many compliments and my friend liked it so much i got her one for christmas!!
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
I received this in my VoxBox I like that it goes on smoothly and it's long lasting, and packaging is nice!! only downfall is I don't really like the color.
Amber B.
San Antonio , Texas
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
Not my fav. Elf product at all and lip stick is my thing. It was too smooth, almost wet. And it just caked on, felt like I had tons of product on my lips.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.