BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Alexis S.
Not too bad for the price. However, I will say the color is not true to the one displayed on the box and it did not dry down to a matte consistency on me.
Brittany M.
Tampa
Love that these are matte but make sure to exfoliate your lips or they will look very dry. I always put on some lip balm on top to keep them moisturized.
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
I received this in my VoxBox I like that it goes on smoothly and it's long lasting, and packaging is nice!! only downfall is I don't really like the color.
Iregies A.
Manheim , PA
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I got this lipstick at a Dollar tree for $1.00 and I Love it, is the perfect Matte pinkish lipstick. I wear this almost everyday. Can't Beat the price!!!!
Candice V.
Midwest City, OK
I thought the matte lip was okay, it was true to it's name with "matte" but not true to the wine color it said on the box. It's definitely worth the price.
Claudia D.
The best thing about this product beside the price is that is creamy in your lips and doesn't leave them dry. Doesn't last long but the shades are pretty.
Julia F.
The colors are all so beautiful! They are very pigmented and creamy. It's easy to apply and remove. I only have a few colors but I cannot wait to get more!
Ali  B.
Wittenberg, WI
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love this product it is amazing I only have one but the color I have is in Rich Red and I just love it. It stay on pretty well and amazing pigmentation.
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
Love the pink rose A b little dry but I adore almost all of the E.L.F cosmetics my favorite would have to be the matte pink looks gorgeous for a nude look
victoria G.
Premont, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
They're ok , not supper matte which is what I look For , the colors are nice and so is the price range but I will not re purchase , it's just not for me .
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.