BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Katelynn W.
I use this pretty much every time I do my makeup whether it's by itself or with other products either way the color lasts forever and doesn't dry my lips out.
Elisabeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
Thisis one of my go to lip pens, I love the neutral color, this glides on easy and stays put. I use it as a base for a liquid, it tones down wild colors well.
Jasmine R.
Hartford
Love it and still use it 5 months later. Its great  e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color  its not very matt tho and the price like alwase is the best
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I really like this lip color especially with a good liner, however I am not a fan of the lasting power. I feel like it comes off really quick and peels a lot.
Samantha E.
I dont usally wear a whole lot of lipsticks but these are super soft and creamy, very easy to apply and clean and they are super affordable! Highly recommend!
Megan H.
Marlton , NJ
Lipstick has great color, goes on easily. Would recommend using a lip liner especially for darker colors. The only problem was wear, I had to reapply often!
Mercedes B.
It's a pretty color. But not as matte as i would like it to be. Its more of a satin matte. And i had to add a few swipes before i got it to where i like it.
Anaisa D.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Great !! Very pigmented and last good. Bought in a pink color and really loved it. lasted for around 2 hours as I didn't ate or drunk anything at this time.
Indira F.
New britain, CT
Me encantan estos labiales matte no resecan ni se cuartean y los tonos son muy lindos , de esta marca es donde encontré el mejor nude para mi color de piel.
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I love this! Very nice matte finish, I just bought the shade tea rose & I love this shade. I have this is 3 other shades, love all of them! Great brand also.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.