BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product! It is like a crayon. Don't let that turn you off though because the color is great and stays a long time even through eating and drinking.
Melody P.
Auburn, AL
I wasn't really thrilled about this lip color. It didn't match my complexion very well. This product was sent to me free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
I received this in my elf vox box but I already owned the product. It goes on very creamy however this means it also transfers a bit. Overall I like the color!
Frances K.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This lipstick formula for elf is one of my faves, it’s so creamy and wears very well. Sadly it’s not transfer proof but it is comfortable and very Inexpensive.
Samantha S.
Jamestown, CA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
One of my favorite lipsticks of all time. So cheap and so long lasting!! I have almost every single color. Bought at target, but you can order online as well!
Queen S.
Review for: WINE more...
Very nice glides on great. It does dry my lips out but it my be just me. It lasts a super long time if you use a primer. This is great for someone on a budget.
Analisa D.
Houston
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
It has a great shade for the holidays, and a really rich texture that makes my lips feel nice and moisturized. I would def recommend it and would buy it again.
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
I received this for testing purposes in my recent voxbox! I wasn't crazy about the color so I passed it along to my mom and she loved it! Looked great on her!
Stella R.
Review for: NATURAL more...
I love this lip product! Sometimes I use it as a lip liner but it can also be used as a lip stick. It lasts for hours and I will definitely be repurchasing it.
Ashlyn K.
Galena, KS
I have a nude matte lip and it is a nice shade but looks cakey on my lips so I always pair it with a clear or light pink gloss to hide the "crayon" appearance.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.