BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Samantha E.
I dont usally wear a whole lot of lipsticks but these are super soft and creamy, very easy to apply and clean and they are super affordable! Highly recommend!
Stephanie W.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Absolutely love elf products, they're my favorite! These matte sticks are super smooth and last all day. They're only $3 too! I highly recommend it to anyone.
Vanessa S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
My go too red lipstick! I like this thin pen shape (it makes it easier to put on) and fits better in slim bags when going out. The colors last pretty long too!
Nadia  K.
It's really good, but the color on the bottom of the stick looks completely different than the actual lip stick. It still worked for me though so it was okay!
Maria C.
Love how it goes on so smooth. The color is a perfect fall color and it keeps the lips hydrated a tab bit. I also like that you can layer to get a deeper color
Talia D.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Pros- rich color, built in lipstick pencil sharpener. Cons- pretty much everything else. Patchy color, not very comfortable upon application, major feathering.
Brittany W.
Marshalltown
I love this product! I have NEVER wore lipstick before until I discovered this product by Elf. It dries so fast and doesn't transfer, plus, it looks amazing!!
Alysha G.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is very creamy and comfortable on the lips. Does get a little drying after a couple hourse but not anything that can't be fixed with a coat of chapstick.
Krystine W.
Only $3! Can't beat that! There are some awesome colors to choose from. You do get what you pay for, but I love the one I have. This is a product worth trying.
Jenna M.
Orlando, FL
Great for beginning to use makeups!! Doesnt feather like most lip colors do and definitly do “matte-up” quickly. Love them and they have good color selections.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.