BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Emily H.
Mechanicsburg
I liked this lip stick for a quick on the go look. The Color was not as consistent as I would have liked. Overall good product, but being low priced, you can see it in how short it lasts and the transfer of Color on thing.
Katrina H.
Review for: WINE, BERRY SORBET, CRANBERRY, TEA ROSE more...
These lip liners are cheap, well pigmented, and easy to use/reapply. They are in great colors. My favorite is berry sorbet. I recommend these to people who want to save money but look like they paid for a high end product.
Nicolette P.
Sammamish
Don’t use this product often, although it looks great when you put it on, it does not seem to last as long as I would have liked, first time user, won’t be a repeat user. If you are looking for something to last more than a couple of hours, this is not for you.
Caitlin F.
Loxahatchee
Love this product. Great price $10 for 4 lip crayons !! They are smooth on the lips and elf really did surprise me with the quality of this product. I’ve since then bought more colors and would recommend them to any one !!
Samantha A.
Beckley, WV
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
Not really matte. They’re more creamy and does not dry down. I still really enjoy them as a regular lipstick. It transfers and smudges so you have to be careful. But they are very pigmented and beautiful.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I love these <3 especially the purple colored one but the red is great as well I used mine everyday until it was gone <3 will be buying again (I have bought three thus far for myself and also several as stocking stuffers)
Jodi F.
Burnsville
First lipstick I ever purchased for myself! I never wore lipstick until now! It’s got a creamy texture to it so it doesn’t set in all the lines in my lips. I love the colors. I have two or three. It’s my go to lip stick!
Madie J.
Kingston
I would recommend any elf product to anyone. It’s so affordable but yet so good. It’s very long lasting and I can wear it to work or to a friends house for the evening. Definitely worth the buy. I got mine from Walmart.
Ken C.
Review for: Praline, Mulberry Maven more...
Loved them both. I broke my praline because I applied too much pressure, but for the price I was not too upset. Despite these products being cheap in price they are far from cheap on the quality. I have a lot of e.l.f products and I would highly recommend anyone try them.
Emily C.
Winder, GA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This is the best lipstick I’ve ever used, and is one of my holy grail products. This lipstick stays on throw anything, but is not difficult to remove at the end of the day. The price and quality of this product is unbeatable. Another great product from Elf!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.