BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Gretel F.
Miami , FL
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
I love it!!!! I have a bunch of this and this is my favorite color (berry sorbert) I recently discover that it has a sharpener in the end.. how awesome is that..
Ari G.
It is a nice product but does not go so well with my skin color though I wish it did. Still it kept my lips hydrated throughout wear just an not a fan of having to reapply especially after eating.
Kinsley H.
Louise, TX
Honestly this product is amazing! Its not the longest wearing product out there, but it doesn't come right off either! Super affordable! I own all the colors of these!
I have the exact same shade and I love it! The color is great and the applicator is really comfortable to use. You can just glide it on. The packaging is also great, plus it fits into the tiniest of purses without spilling! I am planning on buying more of these in other colors.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Out of all the products I received I think this was one that I did not enjoy it honestly didn't give a matte finished otherwise it made my lips look externally oily
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I love the line of matte lip colors but since i have tan skin, this shade does not work for my skin tone. It is a bluish nude color, so it makes my dace look grayish.
Kylar O.
Loving this matte lip in shade wine!! It's amazing ! Got it for free from the elf vox box and I'll definitely be buying some more shades !! Good price too! Try it out !!
Sarah K.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
One of the best colors and is affordable! Love this lipstick but it doesn't last for long, that's the only con, but if you use a lip liner, it'll last for even more.
Jessica K.
I have this in the tea rose and it's my all time favorite lipstick! It's an amazing color, lasts and I love the way it twists up and back down! Love this lipstick!
Taylor T.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
Elf lip liners are great. I have 3 different colors & I love them all. It's very nice that they have the roll up tube, so there's no sharpening when it gets low.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.