BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Carina O.
Magnolia, TX
e.l.f. Matte Lip Color is not only incredibly awesome but very affordable as well. Target is always stocked with e.l.f. brand products. Super easy to use. I have multiple matte lip sticks, and e.l.f. does pretty wel compared to bigger brands.
Victoria B.
These lipsticks are surprisingly long lasting and smooth. They're matte but they're not drying. They're so affordable and good quality. You do have to build up the color a little bit but it's not a big deal.
Brittany B.
Gives a nice coat of decently rich color, smooth, vibrant and was quite impressive when it came to lasting time. The price makes it hard to even complain, all around recommend.
Rebecca B.
I got this as a free gift and fell in love! It stays on pretty well. The color is something I was worried about but it actually looks great! It goods on super easy and comes off easy with a makeup wipe.
shayna l.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I enjoyed this product, I'm not sure how red looks on me but the color was vibrant. The price I got it for was 2 dollars at my local target. I love E.L.F. Products they're always so affordable and I would definitely recommend this product.
Hannah E.
I was hesitant when I first bought this product because I didn't know how I would like matte lips, but I absolutely adore it and it's price! Not only does it work and last very well, it tastes good too!
Veronica S.
Charlotte, NC
These lipsticks are amazing. the formula is great. I don't feel like it dries my lips. The pigmentation is really good. You can't beat the price and overall it is great quality for being so inexpensive.
I have these in the colors tea rose and natural and I LOVE THE COLORS.i love matte lipstics and these are so pretty.i haven't been able to find a color like tea rose.it feels a little sticky on your lips but its not a huge deal to me.
Makenna G.
Altus
I love this they are very pretty colors and the sharpener on the bottom is just amazing!!! I have a lot of color but the cranberry one was my absolute favorite I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Davea T.
Conyers , Ga
Love this product! It's cheap matte and the color is amazing. Whenever I'm at target I like to stock up on these. I can wear it with a lip liner or on its own or with a gloss over and it's just perfect
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.