BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Nicole C.
I always have a hard time finding a great red & one that stays bright. This color tho I absolutely love. It stays bright in place & on for hours. This is my favorite lip color I have.
Samantha N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I have in the color "tea rose". It is absolutely lovely. It initially goes on creamy and then dries matte. It has a great texture and does not look nor feel dry. I love it.
Melissa C.
I have tried many things from ELF but these are my favorite. Praline is my everyday nude color. its not too drying but has a great matte finish. Cant wait to get my hands on the new colors for fall.
Elizabeth T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these lippies and I love the assortment of colors as well as the formula and only $3!!!!! this color unfortunately just doesn't fit me but still love the product :)
Yessica M.
Love this e.l.f. matte lip color is so moisturize and it has a matte finish that last for a long time even when you drink or eat something I have 5 color and there amazing.
Kimberly G.
I love these! This is one of my favorite colors they go on really nice leaving your lips soft will need to reapply but that's ok the price is great and the look amazing!
Taitum 1.
I love the natural pigment one more than the wine one. These lipsticks aren't matte, they do transfer but they have a pretty nice formula. Also pretty good pigment payoff.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this! I got mine in the shade Wine and it is such a pretty color, it's perfect for the holidays. It lasted all day and it didn't feel sticky on my lips. I received this complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Irene B.
Got this at TJ Maxx for very cheap! The color was a nice deep red and the feel was a matte almost waxy feel which I didn't love! Also the packaging is very flimsy looking!
Tressa S.
Clarksville, TN
Love Love these matte lip color from e.l.f. they are my go to lip product they also come in many different colors which I like also I have a few and plan in buying more...
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.