BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Rose F.
Brawley, CA
I saw a lot of hype about this product on Pinterest so I decided to buy it. It is super pigmented and creamy, and the shade is a fuchsia/burgundy. This does bleed, so you must wear a lip liner with this. At three dollars, this is a steal that I highly recommend!
Morgan R.
Emporia , KS
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
These matte lip sticks are incredibly pigmented, don't over dry, and last for hours. Love them. I own four and find that I wear them all consistently, even though I'm a red head.
Gracie R.
Statham, GA
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
This is the perfect nude lipstick. I prefer mine with a gloss but it looks just as good alone. It is not brown at all and leans on the pink side. It is so feminine and youthful!
Maryam A.
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Set more...
I love the color range. I got this for last holiday season and wore them to death. The quality is great and price is fantastic. I love the sharpener on the bottom of each stick.
Taylor P.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
I ma really picky about lip products and so i found that this product was just okay in terms of color, lasting, and not running outside my lips. i wasn't particularly impressed but i will continue to use the one i have until it is done.
Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
Such a pretty color! I love the formula of their matte lip colors! I was thinking it was going to be a dark red color but it not, it's actually pretty light but I still love it!
Denise U.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I bought a 4 color pack that was available for the holidays and I love it! for the price, it stays on really well, is not sticky, and does not dry out my lips! May be my new favorite!
Rachel M.
Salisbury , MD
I like these alot. The colors are pretty but they don't come out quite as bright as I want. I feel like I have to put a lot on to get a good look. But they come in some super great colors!
Emily C.
Great product! It is matte, but it doesn't dry out your lips. This is my first time having the product, to is so easy to apply . It lasts all day and night for me. I recommend this if you like being bold.
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
I loved my nearly nude matte lip color so much that I went out to get a red one too! It's easy to apply and even comes with a sharpener! Has good pigment and a good consistency!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.