BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Great purchase for only 3$. It's not exactly the BEST Matte Lip but for the price you cannot beat it. Stays on for a decent amount of time and the color was beautiful.
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA
I did like how matte this product was, considering that was the application I was looking for. I did find this lipstick to be a bit drying, but nothing a layer of lip balm can't fix.
Alexis C.
Kansas City, MO
These are stunning for such a cheap price! I have about 5 in my purse right now. Great for on the go and the color payoff is great and just love it! Does wear off throughout the day but it's worth it for the price
Gabrielle H.
Pearl
I had never had a matte lipstick before this one. It's a great product though. I do hate that it clumps up a good bit, but it's not super bad. I LOVE the color though, it's beautiful!
Amanda T.
This was a pretty good lip color. i live how it's retractable. it goes on smoothly and lasts a while. though, i got a shade that was too light for my complexion so i cannot wear it :(
Kayt R.
Smithville, MO
Elf has NEVER LET ME DOWN! This lip color is another thing they did right! The bottom color comes off and is a sharpener. I buy my elf stuff online, at target or Walmart. I've bought TONS of these! And love them!
Norma M.
I really enjoy this line. It has great colors. My lips don't feel dry when I apply the product. I feel like it's not a complete matte though. It would also be nice if it came with a bit more product.
Victoria A.
I guess I'm not super sure how to wear matte lipstick the color I got just really washed me out. It was very matte Lol I now use it as a base for colored lipstick works well for that.
Sade M.
This lip color was ok. Yes it was matte, but I felt like it took awhile for the color to get dark enough. I had to apply in the same spot repeatedly. The color still wasn't as i expected. I didn't like it on my skin tone.
Jasmine S.
Monroe, LA
This is my favorite matte lip color. I purchased this from the E.L.F. website. It stays on all day, not really having to reapply unless i want to. This is a must for my makeup routine.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.