13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 979 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Great purchase for only 3$. It's not exactly the BEST Matte Lip but for the price you cannot beat it. Stays on for a decent amount of time and the color was beautiful.
I did like how matte this product was, considering that was the application I was looking for. I did find this lipstick to be a bit drying, but nothing a layer of lip balm can't fix.
These are stunning for such a cheap price! I have about 5 in my purse right now. Great for on the go and the color payoff is great and just love it! Does wear off throughout the day but it's worth it for the price
I had never had a matte lipstick before this one. It's a great product though. I do hate that it clumps up a good bit, but it's not super bad. I LOVE the color though, it's beautiful!
This was a pretty good lip color. i live how it's retractable. it goes on smoothly and lasts a while. though, i got a shade that was too light for my complexion so i cannot wear it :(
Elf has NEVER LET ME DOWN! This lip color is another thing they did right! The bottom color comes off and is a sharpener. I buy my elf stuff online, at target or Walmart. I've bought TONS of these! And love them!
I really enjoy this line. It has great colors. My lips don't feel dry when I apply the product. I feel like it's not a complete matte though. It would also be nice if it came with a bit more product.
I guess I'm not super sure how to wear matte lipstick the color I got just really washed me out. It was very matte Lol I now use it as a base for colored lipstick works well for that.
This lip color was ok. Yes it was matte, but I felt like it took awhile for the color to get dark enough. I had to apply in the same spot repeatedly. The color still wasn't as i expected. I didn't like it on my skin tone.
This is my favorite matte lip color. I purchased this from the E.L.F. website. It stays on all day, not really having to reapply unless i want to. This is a must for my makeup routine.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos