BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
Usually a huge fan of Elf products but I was not a fan of these, not sure I like the pencil feel of it. It doesn't glide on very easily for me. The tea rose color is very pretty though I will admit
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I adore this lip color and how the e.l.f matte is not too fake and dry looking like some can be. it leaves lips looking natural and the color is nice for lighter skin colors from pale to light tan.
Sandra A.
I got a few of these matte lip colors for Christmas and I absolutely love them. They last almost all day with very few touch ups needed. I love the variety of colors that they come in. I would definitely buy this product again.
member-4aec460fc
Chicago
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
I love elf as a brand however this product was a little bit of a miss. Even after exfoliating it was still very dry and flakey and that goes for all of the other colors in this formula as well. It also broke in half after a few applications but hey it was a dollar.
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Incredibly drying on the lips even with something to help. You have to run over the same area on your lips a billion times before it has good pigmentation. You have to work too hard..no just no.
lisa b.
Lansing, MI
Review for: ROWDY ROUGE more...
Pros: they taste amazing, the thin pencil makes it easy to line your lips and the colors are nice. Cons: it doesn't last very long at all and you have to reapply a lot.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love the colors but they do not last very long but you get what you pay for. They're perfect if you're wanting to try out a color for cheap before you splurge on something more long lasting.
Maddie W.
Wrightstown
I really love this brand of lip matte color. It had great packaging. And was very good quality. I am a repeating user because I love it so much! It totally met my expectations. I would defiantly buy this product again.
Katie B.
Love this matte color! It hasn't dried out my lips like other matte products. The color stayed on after eating sushi. Got the Wine color in my VoxBox and super excited to try other colors.
Ariadna A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: PRALINE more...
Praline is my HG MLBB shade. I love it so much that I bought two extra backups. It applies smoothly and evenly on the lips and has an awesome color payoff. It dries matte and lasts for a few hours before needing to reapply.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.