13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 988 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I have loved every single e.l.f product I have ever owned, and I have to say, their lipstick is so fantastic, I will never buy from another brand! e.l.f products are a great price and they are superb products!
This has become one of my favorite lip products. The color is very pigmented. The application is smooth and it does not dry out your lips. The one I use smells like a berries and I like that. Great lip color.
This is my go to shade. it reminds me of an ice princess lol. the lipstick is a true matte and can dry your lips a little but its not that bad. the lasting power is decent but at 3 dollars I'm not complaining.
I love the fact that the lipstick is in a pencil form making it more accessible and easier to use. The color shows brighter on lips than it is shows on the pencil.
I love this affordable lipstick!! These matte lipsticks come in very cute colors and they stay on for a long time. I love elf products in general and this has made it on the top of my list for elf products.
First I must say what a great color for fall. Matched great with my skin tone and stayed on long. Product glides on really smooth and I also was able to remove it without fairy easy. Really happy with this product.
I love this matte lipstick! The color Tea Rose is an amazing light purple/pink. It gives a great pop of color without being too crazy! It isn't too drying. Unfortunately it does come off with time, but it does so gradually. I would definitely recommend this product especially for its price!
I tried this lip color in nude and was extremely disappointed. It was not a very pretty color and it felt a little heavy on my lips. I also didn't think it lasted long at all. I would not buy this product again
I love it! I just recently bought this and I instantly fell in love. It's matte but doesn't dry out my lips, the color stays on for a long time and it's only $3! I definitely will be buying more in more shades.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos