BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

anabel w.
Jacksonville, FL
I have loved every single e.l.f product I have ever owned, and I have to say, their lipstick is so fantastic, I will never buy from another brand! e.l.f products are a great price and they are superb products!
Araceli T.
Tucson, AZ
This has become one of my favorite lip products. The color is very pigmented. The application is smooth and it does not dry out your lips. The one I use smells like a berries and I like that. Great lip color.
Shawna D.
This is my go to shade. it reminds me of an ice princess lol. the lipstick is a true matte and can dry your lips a little but its not that bad. the lasting power is decent but at 3 dollars I'm not complaining.
Nandie B.
I love the fact that the lipstick is in a pencil form making it more accessible and easier to use. The color shows brighter on lips than it is shows on the pencil.
Olivia P.
I love this affordable lipstick!! These matte lipsticks come in very cute colors and they stay on for a long time. I love elf products in general and this has made it on the top of my list for elf products.
B M.
Euless , TX
First I must say what a great color for fall. Matched great with my skin tone and stayed on long. Product glides on really smooth and I also was able to remove it without fairy easy. Really happy with this product.
Karolina M.
Glendale, NY
I love this matte lipstick! The color Tea Rose is an amazing light purple/pink. It gives a great pop of color without being too crazy! It isn't too drying. Unfortunately it does come off with time, but it does so gradually. I would definitely recommend this product especially for its price!
Lauren E.
Tomball, TX
I tried this lip color in nude and was extremely disappointed. It was not a very pretty color and it felt a little heavy on my lips. I also didn't think it lasted long at all. I would not buy this product again
Allison J.
I love it! I just recently bought this and I instantly fell in love. It's matte but doesn't dry out my lips, the color stays on for a long time and it's only $3! I definitely will be buying more in more shades.
Melanie T.
Robstown, TX
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This is a great product for a gal on the go. I love how sleek the packaging is and that you don't have to worry about it taking up a ton of space in your makeup bag. The application is smooth and long lasting.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.